Sponsored

What’s your ideal combo. of options? Is it attainable with current info.?

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way around that is an optional max tow package that adds in a rear sway bar, stiffer suspension, and any other little pieces like larger brakes, different cooling, stronger alternator and battery, etc. Having it as an option wouldn't affect the small percentage of buyers who will actaully use the Bronco for extreme events, while opening doors for others who would buy it for other off-road purposes. And still let Ford keep the same marketing strategy they've been using all along.

Remember "off-road" means different things to different people. Rock crawling is different than baja racing which is different than dropping a small trailer off at your remote campsite and heading out hunting.

I would also say that a vehicle with full removable doors and roof like a Jeep, with enough of the same abilities as a Jeep for 90% of its buyers but with a much smoother on-road ride, and also with a towing capacity that lets them use it for trailer camping would most definitely be a Jeep killer. We just checked a lot of boxes there for a lot of people.
That would have been nice. There are a lot more choices for travel trailers below 5,000 lb GVWR than there are below 3,500. Even 4,000 would put the smallest of the Caravel airstreams in reach for towing. I video called a friend in Vegas who bought a Gladiator to get a sense of what theirs was like so I could figure out if it would be worth it to do that instead.

If the Ranger had a sunroof I might have done that in a Tremor pack and saved a few pennies over my Bronco build and been able to get the trailer we wanted. The idea was to take some decent accommodations with us and be able to overnight near some trails without doing a full blown overlanding setup.
Sponsored

Bronco20

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like:
A BD with a cold weather package or option of Lux to get the heated steering wheel

OR

An OBX with MGV interior and washout floors option and black fender flares

Bronco20

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like:
A BD with a cold weather package or option of Lux to get the heated steering wheel

OR

An OBX with MGV interior and washout floors option and black fender flares
And a white top!

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands, manual transmission. It's available.
Sponsored