Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tailgate not opening all the way by itself for sure. If I latch it open and let the gas spring do the work, it only opens 1/4 of the way, and if I try to force it open it slams back towards me once then gracefully opens.
I am glad that tail gate doesn’t open all the way on its own. This is a liability concern.
Countless times I would hit an adjacent vehicle if it didn’t.
And I can see even hitting someone if they weren't paying attention 200lbs of mass swinging around needs a counter poise to control it.
Sponsored

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is a soft top, and I get no issues with my windows.

At Ford race school they will not allow you to drive with windows partially open. It's all the way open or all the way closed. That's how I drive all vehicles since.
My choices: HVAC, windows down at a stop, or top off, doors off.
Windows down a bit on unlock, rather than door latch pull to make opening easier would be cool.
Soft top no window rattle during closing 👍
Cabin pressure is the main culprit, in addition of when the window goes up to the point when the door latches.

Software can fix this adding 10 millisecond delay or what ever time even 1 second to when the window pinches up would solve this.

Last edited:

clmh

Big Bend
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How you gonna roll up the windows on the doors that you didn't take off if the window controls were on the doors? It also reduces the complication of extra electrical components inside of the door and It helps keep down weight so you can lift the doors easier for removal.
it would just be another complication if I take the doors off, true. But how much weight would some wires really add.

I know, third world problems. At this point just waiting for warm weather so that top can come off!

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Removal and installation process of the soft top side windows.

Sponsored

OJzBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX, Platinum Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Toss up between the windshield wipers going slow motion, or the tailgate/back glass (I much prefer how the glass slid into the tailgate in my ‘95)
Yes! I’ll take a tailgate w/ back glass inside all day. My wife’s sequoia does it. No reason Ford can’t.

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its not the most annoying feature, it is lack of a feature; storage areas, when compared to my F-150.

The F-150 has a jump seat, so it didn't even have a large center console, but I do miss its sunglass holder, four cup holders (four in the front), door pockets ... I know, the door pockets wont do me much good as soon as it warms up and the doors come off!

I also miss the F150 back seats folding up. I coudl fold the rear seats up, perfect place for the dogs to ride. I know they can go in the very back of the Bronco, but that height is no longer possible for my very old lab.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
A/C recirculation feature that won't stay on for more than 5 minutes at a time, resulting in super high air flow from the vents each time it turns off (n)(n)(n)

D Rock

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 2-Door, Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have to flip my seatbelt around every time I get out of my 2-door, and the buckle gets stuck between the seat and B-pillar.
Could not possibly count the number of times I have slammed the buckle in the door.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Instrument panel looks like it was designed by Stevie Wonder.

Who is responsible for the electronic e-brake? Absurdly stupid!

If you're going to warn me about keeping my hands on the wheel you better make damn sure they are actually off the wheel and it's not just a long straightaway!

Sponsored

OJzBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX, Platinum Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like driving my WT in sport mode, so I hate that it doesn't just recall my last drive mode selected, so every singe time I get it and start the Bronco, I have to click OK when asked to leave in sport mode. That poor OK button is going to get worn out faster than it should.
This is interesting. I have a 22 outer banks that I put in sport mode the day I got it and it’s still there. Wonder why ford would program them differently? Maybe mine is defective….

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It just dawned on me that people are comparing the bronco to other luxury cars, you ordered all the luxury extras and expected a g wagon.The bronco is a serious off-road vehicle that was designed to take the harsh edges of the wrangler it's why I ordered basesquach and it's still not as basic as I'd like 😍👍

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The frameless doors & look on my first-time passengers faces that says “did I just break something” when they hop in.
In 35 years, I have only had a handful of vehicles with framed windows (all trucks). Hate them. One of the best things about the Mustang and Bronco is the frameless windows.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is a soft top, and I get no issues with my windows.

At Ford race school they will not allow you to drive with windows partially open. It's all the way open or all the way closed.
Ah- Id see them doing that for in case of accidental glass breaking liability being a school thing.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Non tilting side mirrors when backing up. After you have had them hard to go back. I have them set lower than I like when driving, just so I can back up better. I dont have the 360 camera or else not be such an issue.
Sponsored