Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see they only sell a combo of motion+360 cameras.

The cameras I see the value for doing it, and re installation- this is easy through glove box?

Re motion- what is it exactly? Is this the one needed to disassemble the front dash for?

This are the parts that requires disassembly?
You can get either the motion unlock or you can get both, the motion unlock allows you to access all the stuff on your screen that is otherwise locked while moving, such as music and navigation, it is a prerequisite for the cam module to work. You can do the motion unlock first and then later on add the cam module whenever you want, you don't have to buy them together.

The plug used for the cam module is in a steel box right below the glovebox, loosen a bolt or two and you can probably get the connector installed. You still have to take the dash apart to install the motion unlock to make the cams work, but the video you linked is the same one I used for my installation, it covers everything you need to know for the disassembly. The connector for the motion unlock is directly behind the screen when you remove it. I believe the connector he touches at 7:14 is the connector you have to remove, it's been a while since I was in there. I wrapped the module in bubble wrap to protect it and eliminate any rattling, then stuffed it between the left passenger vent and the center support (you'll see the space I'm referring to when you get to that point). The cam module was zip tied to that same vent tube underneath the airbag, so it would be accessible if I took the glovebox out and no further disassembly would be required.

If you get everything installed and suddenly you're faced with a black screen with error message about some kind of network or communication error, don't worry...you probably just didn't get a good connection on one of the connectors, but you're going to have to take the dash all the way apart again (yeah, that's why I did it three times LOL). What worked for me was connecting and disconnecting the plug several times to to scrape off any crud that was causing it to not contact right. Always check your pins to make sure they're straight before you push a connector together, and try to push the connector together as far as possible before using the locking cam on them.

Outerbanks standard bumper is plastic. Tow hooks on front is the only place for shackles. If you have a better idea I’m all ears.
Either upgrade to actual recovery points for the d-rings, or ditch them entirely and use soft shackles. I would suggest soft shackles, they're lighter, easier to use, safer, and in many cases stronger and cheaper. Store them in your Bronco, don't leave them hanging.

6000K on my '22 2 Door Base, 6speed, 2.3L
You have six million miles on your Bronco in the span of a year?
Man that 2.3L must be a tank :ROFLMAO:

...legend has it he's still traveling nonstop at 657mph to this day
Sponsored

One who waits long time

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Diesel, Road Glide Ultra, Fat Boy, Beta 500 R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having to turn off the auto off every time I start it, not being able to lock both diffs in high range, and forscan not being able to set the speedo for 37 KO2's.

bRONco66

Wildtrak
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022, 1971
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

no built in blind spot on side mirrors.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While so many complain how cheaply the Bronco is made for a premium price. They forget how much little crap box SUVS and crossovers are going for. Nothing is priced low. Nothing decent is priced lower than low to mid 30’s. Broncos are not really priced that high at MSRP. Maybe a little.

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not quite sure if it's really a featuer but.......How long it is taking to get one. Maybe the lack of cup holders (I went there, LOL). Still excited to get my ride some day.
Not the cup holders... but agreed lol, still a bronco fan.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Burro5000

Base
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B4000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ps you can add the moronic placement of the E Brake. What 12 year old decided to put it on the opposite side of all other controls
Super Stupid Award of 6G Bronco
Its bad enough that its motorized.

My Mavericks designers were smart enough to say hay lets put in on the center console so the operator can manipulate the controls with one hand without looking. Vs ohh crap I just popped the hood. Wtf
Only reason I haven't even thought twice about it is because it's in the same spot as my Ranger E brake lever. I guess if I came from a different car it would've been different but every truck I've had puts it on the left side of the dash.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only reason I haven't even thought twice about it is because it's in the same spot as my Ranger E brake lever. I guess if I came from a different car it would've been different but every truck I've had puts it on the left side of the dash.
Yeah, the only vehicles I've ever driven with e-brakes anywhere but on the left side under the dash would be cars. All the trucks and offroad vehicles I've ever driven have had the e-brake and release lever in the same spot.

Sponsored

pizzy

Base
First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
The location of the paking brake switch and maybe its just me but i can never remeber if i should push to engage or pull, and the same applies to disengaging ..I have the manual trans so i likey use it more than others with the auto.

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That it is so difficult to go back and forth between hard and soft top if one didn't order dual-tops from the start (wasn't an option on my FE).
I ordered dual tops , mine was built in Dec. so getting ready to switch to the soft top. what is so difficult with the switch?

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know…
As if it had bench seats and the shifter in the steering column…
What maroon did the layout 🤡

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered dual tops , mine was built in Dec. so getting ready to switch to the soft top. what is so difficult with the switch?
I meant that for someone who only got a hard top or someone who only got the soft top, it's difficult to get the factory version of the other. So I have a hard top and am being told that if I buy all the parts I need to have a factory soft top, I'm looking at $12k or so.
Sponsored