First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The lack of interior lighting when getting in and out at night! No footwell lights, the dome light over the back seat’s a bad joke and terrible cargo area lighting. Epic fail
Sponsored

dmmjr_gas

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser - Magma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The stupid recirc button that won’t stay on! Anyone interested in a 21 4dr Badlands 7mt?

Screen Protech

Badlands
First Name
Dalan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
screenprotech.com
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT6 Bronco Badlands Lamborghini Gallardo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry Im late to the bitch fest but i gotta say the only complaint I have is the damn parking brake!!! The location, the function, what was wrong with the lever? The satisfying yank and ratchet sound is burned into my soul, now when Im walking away from my Bronco, im thinking "did I engage the parking brake?" and i have to go back and turn it on to confirm instead of peeking in the window. I haaaaaaaaaaaatteeee it!!!!
LOL when was the last time you drove an offroad capable vehicle made in the last 50 years with a parking brake that you had to yank? That muscle memory is for lowly car peasants :cautious:

I do think there should be something other than a light on the dash to let you know if the brake is set or not, had they included a small actuator that made the handle stick out when set (or similar physical indication), it would've alleviated a lot of complaints and potentially free roaming Broncos.

Tailgate opens from the left. Most North Americans drive and park on the RIGHT side of the road, and load the back from the sidewalk to the RIGHT.
Imagine the size of the strut needed to positively hold or open a left pivoting tailgate with spare on a properly crowned road, or on the shoulder of a road. Imagine that same tailgate swinging out as far as it does into said road with oncoming traffic. A left pivoting tailgate would stick out even further into said road with angled parking spots. The inconvenience of a left pivoting tailgate doesn't even stop there, as I can think of several reasons why I'd sucker punch a Ford engineer for making something like that, all for one singular purpose of making it potentially more convenient to load/unload when parallel parked next to a sidewalk.

williamwally

First Name
Wally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica, Z4, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Didn't read all these pages; but one of my quibbles is lack of 'screen off' button on broncos with the smaller screen. Big $ upgrade for a screen off button?
Trying to quickly turn a screen off while navigating nested screen menu's is a little funny.

But at least the screen brightness is a physical button. My VW Atlas had it as on on screen nested option, that was locked while moving 🤨

Sponsored

dmmjr_gas

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser - Magma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL when was the last time you drove an offroad capable vehicle made in the last 50 years with a parking brake that you had to yank? That muscle memory is for lowly car peasants :cautious:

I do think there should be something other than a light on the dash to let you know if the brake is set or not, had they included a small actuator that made the handle stick out when set (or similar physical indication), it would've alleviated a lot of complaints and potentially free roaming Broncos.

Imagine the size of the strut needed to positively hold or open a left pivoting tailgate with spare on a properly crowned road, or on the shoulder of a road. Imagine that same tailgate swinging out as far as it does into said road with oncoming traffic. A left pivoting tailgate would stick out even further into said road with angled parking spots. The inconvenience of a left pivoting tailgate doesn't even stop there, as I can think of several reasons why I'd sucker punch a Ford engineer for making something like that, all for one singular purpose of making it potentially more convenient to load/unload when parallel parked next to a sidewalk.
I’d put either of my FJ Cruisers (‘08 6mt and ‘14 6mt) up against my 2021 7mt Bronco off road any day and both require a “yank” of the ebrake and they both have rear diors opening from the correct (right) side with big spare tires.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d put either of my FJ Cruisers (‘08 6mt and ‘14 6mt) up against my 2021 7mt Bronco off road any day and both require a “yank” of the ebrake and they both have rear diors opening from the correct (right) side with big spare tires.
Doesn't count, Japanese people drive on the wrong side of the road and do silly things...

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

6X !! the dumb questions asked..... no, I mean they are really dumb.... one's that know what "6X" means, will get it.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does a Mustang count as off road? Or do I just drive stupid places? Don't answer that.

While a hand brake is obviously preferable, even a 4th pedal mechanical parking brake like on an F-150 or Expy would have been preferable to the electric abomination.

Sponsored

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What I do Every time I open my door, I hold it with one hand, while with the other I pull the handle until the window drops a bit then I open it, so it wont bounce. don't know if this makes sense LOL

skrupp152

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What’s your most annoying feature on the Bronco?

For me, by far the most annoying feature of the Bronco is the wife not approving of my purchase.

Luckily for me, that's one annoying feature I'm willing to disregard! :ROFLMAO:

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That the bronco sport has a better dash gauge display than the real Bronco.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do you fix that?

Thanks!
Mike
forscan its a quick change once you hook up to your laptop videos on YouTube super easy to do tho
Sponsored