First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This isn't bronco specific - but living in a cold weather state... the sensors and the warning when it gets snow/ice on it..

The double honk is a close second
Sponsored

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had this and searched here. Just push/smack the visor to the left and it will move it enough to clear the mirror. I had to do it a couple times on different occasions, but now it works fine and stops when it hits the windshield (rather than the mirror).
Whaaaaat!? No way lol. I had no idea there was any side to side adjustment. Thanks!

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe not tall person friendly? My wife can use it just fine, I’m 6’3” and cannot find any position that makes it useful for me. Doesn’t help that horizon adjustments are limited by it hitting the rear view mirror.
I'm 6 even, and with it all the way down it pretty much blocks the view of everything past the hood, so I can really sink down in the seat a long way before the visor isn't able to block the sun. Usually I flip it all the way to the windshield and bring it down as the sun is setting. I'm able to move both from stop to stop without ever touching the mirror. The closest it gets is the driver side which is not quite a finger width away. Passenger side has way more room. Maybe try moving the mirror a bit to the right to give you some room for the visor? I dunno, do Broncos have different visors based on trim/package?

Ford Bronco What’s your most annoying feature on the Bronco? IMG_20230306_162137_HDR[1]

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The electronic parking brake they put in my manual transmission and the fact that it sits just above the hood release. There are a few others...
Yup I call it the
Super Stupid Feature

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bar tachometer.
7MT grinding (mine is OK at 400 miles).
Factory speakers suck.
Bar tach really sucks. Not for me because I shift off of feel and sound but when trying to teach someone new how to drive stick it's hard with the bar tach

Sponsored

LazygonInfinity

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D 2.7L Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most, if not all of these have been mentioned, but here are mine in no particular order:
  • Double honk.
  • My phone connecting to Ford's bluetooth system, disconnecting, lagging for a bit, then eventually connecting to Apple CarPlay on every single start. Bonus annoyance points for the approximately 10% of the time it chooses simply not to connect.
  • The plastic steering wheel on my Basequatch is inexcusably low quality for a 45k vehicle.
  • Auto stop/start.
  • Not automatically starting in the last GOAT mode/drive mode. I want the Bronco in 2H + Sport 99% of the time, but I have to go back to Sport and then shift back to 2H every single time I start the truck.
  • If I had a manual transmission, the tachometer design would shoot to the top of this list. It's just a minor annoyance with the automatic.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now my *favorite* feature has to be that the auto-highbeam does a nice smooth fade in and out. My Chevy does instant on/off and it looks like I'm flashing people
That sounds nice, must be in a later software update, mine flashes on and off.
Been running the original factory software version since Nov 21

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw complaints about the steering wheel alert, heated seats, lack of cup holders, front camera and the climate settings by temp. Don’t have of those in my debadged, manual transmission. Steel wheeled, 2-door, 4 cupholder $30,555 base 2021 Bronco. Sometimes less is more.
Ahh but you do have the Super Stupid E break. Sooooo not scott free of imperfection.
if had to change one thing I would vote for the relocation of the e break.

Fold

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Kia EV6, Mach E, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The most annoying feature is the poor build quality that Ford seems to be doing nothing to fix.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another vote for climate control. It’s 69 degrees out and I have it set on 68 internal temp. 5 minutes of full blast air conditioning here we come!
I never understood why people use the Auto fan setting. Every car I've owned it sucks so I've always just used the different fan speeds instead of auto

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ahh but you do have the Super Stupid E break. Sooooo not scott free of imperfection.
if had to change one thing I would vote for the relocation of the e break.
Jokes on you, just put in in gear and leave the vehicle lol (JK I never trust only the gear to hold the bronco I use the e brake)

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have learned that people close the doors to hard. You can pull or push the door shut inches from the latch. No reason to launch it.
I think this is because you have a Bronco Sport. My 2 door bronco I have to use decent force to get it to close each time like I did with all my trucks I owned.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worthlesss tach. Worthless digital speedo. Excess space taken up on dash by both of those.
Anyone working on an AM alternative with MyColor included?

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jokes on you, just put in in gear and leave the vehicle lol (JK I never trust only the gear to hold the bronco I use the e brake)
I do both, no kill like overkill
Sponsored