First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed.......totally surprised at the complaint about the turn signal volume. Mine is VERY quiet......not a single complaint there. If mine is "typical" volume with those complaining, are you sure your hearing aids aren't turned on full blast? Seriously, I joke, but this isn't even on my list of complaints.......which is very short, I might add.
I see a common comment on this. I don't get it. I have had my Bronco for 3.5 months and we have had some damn cold periods and lots of snow this winter. I swear other than ass warmer adjustments that I have not made any other climate control changes other than leaving it on "AUTO" and maybe adjusting the temperature setting. I truly don't see what the problem is......so cannot support this complaint.
Sounds like you won the lottery. Congrats! ;)

Seriously, maybe you got one of the “good ones”. As with (almost) every complaint here, some Broncos don’t have these issues, but many - too many - obviously do. Which comes down to quality control.

Our turn signal is so loud, when my wife calls me from the Bronco and she has a turn signal on, I have to hold the phone away from my ear!

And the air conditioning is maddening. We’ve played with every conceivable combination of A/C controls, and we cannot find a way for the air to flow in a consistent, predictabe manner. And there is zero air flow to the rear seats, ever. We’re clearly not the only ones.

I had my ‘99 Super Duty for almost 20 years, with the simple knobs pictured in my earlier post, and I can’t remember ever giving the A/C system a second thought, because it always just… worked. It’s inexcusable not to have a bulletproof climate control system…
Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a common comment on this. I don't get it. I have had my Bronco for 3.5 months and we have had some damn cold periods and lots of snow this winter. I swear other than ass warmer adjustments that I have not made any other climate control changes other than leaving it on "AUTO" and maybe adjusting the temperature setting. I truly don't see what the problem is......so cannot support this complaint.
Wait til summer, you’ll get it then

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The tops... soft tops look cheap and the hard tops have a bunch of issues.

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another vote for the double honk. Particularly annoying I’m cold climates where you shit your door to keep heat in even for very short jumps out to say open a gate.

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The fact that when recirculated air is selected it automatically switches to outside air in a very short amount of time. I want the Bronco to do what I tell it to do - Ford, stop telling me what to do, it’s my vehicle!

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely no garment hooks of any kind, also no place to hang a bar, since the O-Shiz handles are down low.

My most recent gripe is with not being able to go 100% without keys, even with keyless entry and the Ford pass remote start.

Last edited:

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another vote for the double honk. Particularly annoying I’m cold climates where you shit your door to keep heat in even for very short jumps out to say open a gate.
There is a setting to shut it off.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our turn signal is so loud, when my wife calls me from the Bronco and she has a turn signal on, I have to hold the phone away from my ear!
I dunno, this seems like an exaggeration...
Personally I don't mind it because this is one of the few blinkers I can hear, if it doesn't kick off getting on the highway or whatever I don't have to look at the dash to see if it's still blinking.
I had my ‘99 Super Duty for almost 20 years, with the simple knobs pictured in my earlier post, and I can’t remember ever giving the A/C system a second thought, because it always just… worked. It’s inexcusable not to have a bulletproof climate control system…
I had a 00 super doody and had to replace that exact module twice before I sold it. Have an 03 excursion and replaced that one as well, though it was next iteration of that module. Loved being stuck miles from nowhere in the desert mid-summer with no AC. I can give you the spare I bought for the super doody that I kept under the seat, maybe you could wire it up in place of the Bronco's current controls?

Sponsored

Rottigrrl

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How has no one said auto-start-stop yet? aka, ASS.

and with the turn signal volume, is it too quiet for you guys? Mine is very quiet, can barely hear it even sitting still and music at volume 10.
How has no one said auto-start-stop yet? aka, ASS.

and with the turn signal volume, is it too quiet for you guys? Mine is very quiet, can barely hear it even sitting still and music at volume 10.
Yes, ASS is a pain in the… I always forget to disable.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can't view remaining oil life in the gauge cluster unless I bring a vehicle to a complete stop.

Never mind I can reconfigure screens and scroll through other gauge menus while on the fly; apparently knowing estimated oil life is a bridge too far for Ford lawyers...

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really love how the sun visor knocks the rear view mirror out of position every time you raise/lower it
You can adjust your rear view mirror to the right, the whole thing shifts right. That will solve your issue.
Sponsored