Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you click the shifter button incessantly to annoy passengers?
I like to synch it with the blinker and keep going after it turns off.
It gets used often as a percussion instrument when playing music too.

1975 Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge 2014 Mustang 1975 Bronco 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
High Beam indicator not bright enough, not distinctive enough from rest of screen. Really hard to tell when High beams are "on". Not enough interior lighting. Especially in the rear cargo area.

Last edited:

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the windshield wiper hitting the antenna
It's not terribly annoying but that's the dumbest thing I've seen on a new vehicle
WTF Ford engineers, did you guys not compare notes before assembly began?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m trying to adapt to Sync 4. It works well, but it makes the jump to android auto with out any real input from me. I just want it to display a Map, and the AM / FM / Sirius tuner. Off Rodeo? Im scheduled, and it sounds like a kick in the ass, but I could spend a few hours with someone who knows how to work Sync 4.

Sponsored

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a narrow curved driveway that I need to back up to park in the garage so when it rains, it is nearly impossible to use the backup camera. Mirrors mostly work except for the final few cms in the garage which is super tight (tried Rain-X for plastic, no luck).

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have one more, the electronic emergency brake, come on man !

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have one more, the electronic emergency brake, come on man !
It's been mentioned here a time or 50 LOL
I suggested it would be possible to relocate it to the side of the console in front of the seat, and the OBDII port mounted in the empty spot where it was.

Michaeleb

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The frameless windows are at the top of my list. They rattle when open, they freeze in winter making the doors hard to open or close, they need regular reseting (not very often but once every few months) and the body frame is still above them so they don’t provide a wide open space like a mustang convertible.
Completely agree. I’ve already had one window motor replaced. It quit during the first freezing rain spell. The way it’s made, just have a window frame so it doesn’t have to cycle every time the door is opened.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not being able to turn off the overly bright obnoxious shade of white to blue center screen. My '22 Rubicon's screen had a black background which made it darker anyway, and a button below it to turn it off completely.
Put your displays permanently on night mode the it’s blue. Much better

Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the moment it’s a tossup between the car cover over it, the jack stands under it, and the battery maintainer keeping it on life support until I get home sometime in 2026.

61D77C1B-569B-4E21-8BD9-B2E43ED6D363.jpeg

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The most annoying feature is that driving mode is always set to Normal - I just would love to get the car started in the last used driving mode without the need to change it every time.

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buy a CAN opener from 4D tech, it's an inline module that allows you to access everything at speed that you could while stopped. If you have 360 cams they have a module so you can use them at any speed as well.
How hard is it to install?
And what are the odds of having it not working at some point due to software update?

What situations are these when you all want front camera access above 5mph?

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How hard is it to install?
And what are the odds of having it not working at some point due to software update?

What situations are these when you all want front camera access above 5mph?
You have to take pretty much the entire dash apart...well, the outer panels that you see anyway, plus the passenger airbag. All of that is required because you have to get behind the screen to access the connector. The 360 cam module goes underneath the glovebox and requires very little disassembly to get to it. Takes about an hour, maybe a little more if you're stopping to follow a disassembly video and want to be thorough. I had to do it three times, and on the third time I got it done in about 20min.

Software updates don't affect the modules as it doesn't program anything, it's just a pass through design.

I can think of dozens, and it's not just the front camera but the side and rear cameras too. 5mph is slower than what my Bronco idles at in drive. Pulling up to a parking spot you're going too fast to turn them on, by the time you slow down enough to use them, you're already parked. You paid for them, they're always there, and you'd probably use them a lot more than you realize if they weren't so useless by being speed limited, both on road and off. In stock form they're about as useful as the mirror spotlights that shut off at 5mph.

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to take pretty much the entire dash apart...well, the outer panels that you see anyway, plus the passenger airbag. All of that is required because you have to get behind the screen to access the connector. The 360 cam module goes underneath the glovebox and requires very little disassembly to get to it. Takes about an hour, maybe a little more if you're stopping to follow a disassembly video and want to be thorough. I had to do it three times, and on the third time I got it done in about 20min.

Software updates don't affect the modules as it doesn't program anything, it's just a pass through design.

I can think of dozens, and it's not just the front camera but the side and rear cameras too. 5mph is slower than what my Bronco idles at in drive. Pulling up to a parking spot you're going too fast to turn them on, by the time you slow down enough to use them, you're already parked. You paid for them, they're always there, and you'd probably use them a lot more than you realize if they weren't so useless by being speed limited, both on road and off. In stock form they're about as useful as the mirror spotlights that shut off at 5mph.
I see they only sell a combo of motion+360 cameras.

The cameras I see the value for doing it, and re installation- this is easy through glove box?

Re motion- what is it exactly? Is this the one needed to disassemble the front dash for?

This are the parts that requires disassembly?
Sponsored

Last edited: