First Name
Jaybird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By far the worst feature on my new Bronco is the electronic emergency brake. Probably only an annoying feature for drivers of seven speeds, but oh how annoying it is. Every time you stop the car, you set the brake with this nothing of a switch. A constant worry that I’ll forget or miss setting it, and down a hill my baby will go. How I miss the mechanical certainty of a proper brake.

Second place: the useless tachometer. Again, mainly an issue for seven speeds. But srsly, no numbers, hard to read because it’s blue on a slightly lighter shade of blue-no contrast at all. and it’s tiny and in a vertical format… despite plenty of empty unused space in the panel.

i love my Bronco more than I have ever loved anything, but these two features drive me nuts.
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is NTSB feature then Ford brono all drive assist cars have that warning.
The double honk for sure and the wobbly widows that do a double wack when you close your doors I wish there was a way to stop that. Aside from lowering the window a tad before you close it.
I believe the window tracks inside the door can be adjusted to stop the wobbly windows. Mine do not wobble so yours may need adjusted. Consult a body shop, they deal with that stuff a lot.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By far the worst feature on my new Bronco is the electronic emergency brake. Probably only an annoying feature for drivers of seven speeds, but oh how annoying it is. Every time you stop the car, you set the brake with this nothing of a switch. A constant worry that I’ll forget or miss setting it, and down a hill my baby will go. How I miss the mechanical certainty of a proper brake.

Second place: the useless tachometer. Again, mainly an issue for seven speeds. But srsly, no numbers, hard to read because it’s blue on a slightly lighter shade of blue-no contrast at all. and it’s tiny and in a vertical format… despite plenty of empty unused space in the panel.

i love my Bronco more than I have ever loved anything, but these two features drive me nuts.
I haven't had issue with the parking brake really. I've always left all my vehicles in gear as extra insurance. I'd be surprised if it moves in C, but I also haven't tested it. I set the parking brake and put it in C every time I park it no matter if the ground is level or not.

I totally agree with the tach. It is extremely annoying how small and hard to see it is with the color contrast issues. I keep hoping that one of the updates will be a useful tach, but I am probably just dreaming.

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

agreed. I’m finally getting used to this. But you’re right, if we can lock the doors, why can’t the window controls be there too?
How you gonna roll up the windows on the doors that you didn't take off if the window controls were on the doors? It also reduces the complication of extra electrical components inside of the door and It helps keep down weight so you can lift the doors easier for removal.

Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Frameless windows should be considered on/off when moving. Either all the way up or all the way down.
so for some fresh air, I should open the window all the way or not at all? That seems silly in design aspects

Steve76

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Keep your hands on the steering wheel is mine...

F778CF51-6C9C-4042-AA67-AAB39172A6A5.jpeg
The start stop feature drives me crazy! The default option should be feature off then push button to activate if you want the annoying feature on. Getting ready to eliminate that feature soon...

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wonky Carplay only connecting at start about 80% of the time. Then of the failed 20% - 10% connecting once you plug the phone in, 5% when you go through the settings and manually connect it, and 5% not connecting at all and needing to restart the vehicle to get it to work.
Hello there! I can look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aggravating design issue - Driving in a snow storm at night, extremely poor visibility (Badlands equipped with signature lighting). The low operating temp of the headlights, permit them to quickly 'ice up', essentially as driving without headlights. The only cure, stop every 5-10 minutes and clear off the headlights.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Headlights turning on an hour after I shut off the vehical, which triggers my garage alarm. It's a fun game of wack a mole I get to play daily turning things off
There is an updated switch and TSB for this

Sponsored

kd.overland

Raptor
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kdover.land
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Itty Bitty rear windshield wiper blade. Hitting ok to confirm seat belts are plugged in.

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco is my wife's so I only "get" to drive it on the weekends.

Not a fan of the parking brake switch.

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The volume of the turn signals. It’s the only thing that really bothers me about the vehicle.
That's funny as it is almost silent on my Braptor....constantly forgetting it's still on sometimes!

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe the window tracks inside the door can be adjusted to stop the wobbly windows. Mine do not wobble so yours may need adjusted. Consult a body shop, they deal with that stuff a lot.
The issue is not the guide as much as the glass comes down 1/4 “ to open and when goes up to close the glass goes up before the door is latched. Add cabin pressure and the problem is exaggerated if the glass went down 1/2 or 3/4 or there has a longer delay before it went up there wont be a rattling issue when closing there door once you are in the cabin.

This can be resolved with software with added delay or added distance of retraction very simple.

Taking my 2023 car to body shop is a asinine solution as a new vehicle owner

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not having memory seating is really my only gripe so far. In my Raptor, I touch 2, seat goes all the way back and down. Get right out. In the Bronco, I either have to move the seat every time, or slide in and out. That’s going to wear the bolsters out quickly, IMO.
Sponsored