First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The issue is not the guide as much as the glass comes down 1/4 “ to open and when goes up to close the glass goes up before the door is latched. Add cabin pressure and the problem is exaggerated if the glass went down 1/2 or 3/4 or there has a longer delay before it went up there wont be a rattling issue when closing there door once you are in the cabin.

This can be resolved with software with added delay or added distance of retraction very simple.

Taking my 2023 car to body shop is a retarded asinine solution
Just saying mine doesn't do this. Ford does have body shops that can address the issue under warranty. You don't have to deal with it weather is programming the delay or whatever, they can address the issue.
Sponsored

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just saying mine doesn't do this. Ford does have body shops that can address the issue under warranty. You don't have to deal with it weather is programming the delay or whatever, they can address the issue.
Do you have a hard top or soft top?

OP
OP
Skeeterjack

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No audible warning ⚠ with base cruise control will send you into tree /bus like a missile at predetermined speed 👍🤣
People putting their shackles on like this?
Outerbanks standard bumper is plastic. Tow hooks on front is the only place for shackles. If you have a better idea I’m all ears.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outerbanks standard bumper is plastic. Tow hooks on front is the only place for shackles. If you have a better idea I’m all ears.
The Rough Country conversion kit to mount them properly, or don't mount them at all.

Sponsored

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is a hard top.
you may have less cabin pressure then I do or mine is still too new.
And with the top off there is no issue with the glass rattling when closing the door.

I guarantee if I take it to the dealership they will say its normal! I know how they think and work. There is no way the understaffed under paid Ford Service center will entertain this as a warranty fix.

As they will walk me over to another one on their lot that will display the same behavior and say “see they all do this”

Unless Ford has a service bulletin to pay them for the fix they wont to jack.

So Ford are you paying attention?…. yes they too are understaffed sick and tired of service bulletins.
If its not a safety issue currently then its not an issue for Ford.

ps its not something im losing sleep over now that E break location ooooohhhh now show me some pitch forks 🥺

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Windows being so wobbly thela if you're driving orr road you have to come to a complete stop to roll all the way up.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you may have less cabin pressure then I do or mine is still too new.
And with the top off there is no issue with the glass rattling when closing the door.

I guarantee if I take it to the dealership they will say its normal! I know how they think and work. There is no way the understaffed under paid Ford Service center will entertain this as a warranty fix.

As they will walk me over to another one on their lot that will display the same behavior and say “see they all do this”

Unless Ford has a service bulletin to pay them for the fix they wont to jack.

So Ford are you paying attention?…. yes they too are understaffed sick and tired of service bulletins.
If its not a safety issue currently then its not an issue for Ford.
Mine has never done it. I have only 1200 miles or so on it now. Hopefully you can find some place to help out because they are not all like that. Good luck.

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has never done it. I have only 1200 miles or so on it now. Hopefully you can find some place to help out because they are not all like that. Good luck.
No worries
I am a proponent of cabin pressure as the fine line that makes some rattle vs some that dont.

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish the windows indexed when you touched the door handles (similar to how the doors unlock). I feel this would solve a majority of issues, especially in colder weather.

SlpybearTX

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Race Red Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 6 speaker stereo with Sub Delete is hot garbage. My other vehicle is a 2017 F150 Lariat with the Sony Premium Sound. My wife's Audi A5 Cabriolet has B&O premium sound. It just drives me up the wall when I turn the Bronco stereo and hear the garbage sound coming out of the speakers. Please Ford, offer a better DSP tune on an OTA update soon. Even better, give me a part kit to update the sub enclosure in my right rear panel to a real sub.

Wireless Carplay is terrible in my Bronco. It drops out and restarts so many times on a normal drive that I finally gave up and reinstalled my phone without the option. Back to plugging it into the cable each time. Don't get me wrong, I love Carplay and use it in each vehicle, but the wireless version specific to this Bronco is terrible.

Agreed on the dash design, I would like to have a new design pushed OTA as well. I never look at the Analog speedo. And cannot use the tach for anything meaningful. Give me a better speedo, tach, and fuel gauge in a OTA update.

I have no idea how others are using their sunvisors, but mine are fine. I've been reading these complaints and trying to replicate the issues and can't. I push it all the way forward and then pull it down as far as a I need. No issues hear.

BTW, the list of things I love about my Bronco outnumber these about 1000:1. Most fun vehicle I have had.

bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

MrParticular

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
davidlauterbach.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7 Bronco, 1989 5.0 25th Anniversary Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, it's a fun vehicle. I can't add any new complaints, but I can echo that I can do without the prattling drop-down windows, the everybody-look-at-me-double-honk and the promt I have to answer every time I start the car... "Return to Sport Mode?"

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am wondering too…. Are these squeaks and rattles there from day one or is it after doing jumps and hard acceleration in uneven rocky roads?
Is it a 4 door issue or is it on 2doors too.

I already have done some slight rock crawling to a point of having only 2 wheels on the ground at one point. No creaks or rattles since.
Probably people with E rated tires on not stock suspension and aired up to 80 psi.
Sponsored