Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How has no one said auto-start-stop yet? aka, ASS.

and with the turn signal volume, is it too quiet for you guys? Mine is very quiet, can barely hear it even sitting still and music at volume 10.
The Auto Start eliminator has changed my life.... thousands of button pushes avoided!
Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Auto Start eliminator has changed my life.... thousands of button pushes avoided!
I got rid of mine well over a year ago with forscan and I still instinctively reach over and push the stupid button sometimes.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"The Bronco Twist"

Rough roads at high speed and the back end bucks and bounces causing the vehicle to twist sideways. Way worse than any SWB vehicle I've ever driven (and I've driven just about all of them over the decades). "Bronco" is an apropos name for this vehicle.

I'm prepared for it now, but those first couple of weeks....whew baby....what a wild ride! Scares the shit out of you! Especially over icy terrain.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the ghost headlights as well. Going in to be fixed in April. Had to wait 2 months for the appointment. I do not like the high beams going to high on their own, then off when they sense oncoming traffic, etc. I want to be the one to put the high beams on and off when I need them. Other than that, nothing else I can think of.........

Sponsored

OJzBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX, Platinum Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CarPlay only giving me access to recently added artists unless I’m stopped, at which point I can then access all artists. Is there a way to fix this? How is it safer to have to pick up my phone to access my full library? First world problems. I know, but kinda defeats the purpose of having CarPlay in the first place.
Yes! I’ll take a tailgate w/ back glass inside all day. My wife’s sequoia does it. No reason Ford can’t.
I’d definitely settle for a swing out spare tire holder like my old 92 had to get a tail gate that folds down with glass.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d definitely settle for a swing out spare tire holder like my old 92 had to get a tail gate that folds down with glass.
Yeah and if Ford did that, we'd get a couple posts a week in the summer months about some walnut rolling up the back glass with the top off going down the highway causing it to shatter. I can already imagine the replies..."Ford makes the crappiest glass ever", "The SR-71 had glass windows and they didn't shatter", etc. Sometimes people are just potatoes, and we have to pay the price.

QCBroncodad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might have already been said but…no seat presets with the electric seats

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not the most annoying thing....but....that the center console door won't stay open, wants to constantly close on you when you are getting things in and out.
Yeah it's kind of a dumb design, I've been looking it over to see if I can add some spring pressure to keep it open, but that stupid little tray that always falls down because you didn't perfectly balance it is worse. Had that piece of crap replaced as soon as I found something better.

Sponsored

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah it's kind of a dumb design, I've been looking it over to see if I can add some spring pressure to keep it open, but that stupid little tray that always falls down because you didn't perfectly balance it is worse. Had that piece of crap replaced as soon as I found something better.
Yeah, I was planning to pull it out and see if there is a way to increase the opening angle, or add detents of some kind. Sheesh, it only needs about 2-3 more degrees of opening to stay open ....

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

personally I am overall very happy with my bronco so my most annoying thing is pretty minor. I am constantly bumping the light switch when I am getting out of the vehicle with my hand or knee or something and turning the headlights off of auto to some other setting and setting off the hey dummy you left your lights on warning.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Placement of the headlight switch. I’m 6’1” and bump it with my knee just about every time I get in which turns it off. That and the parking brake switch.
Sponsored