Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Placement of the cup holders on the manual transmission. If you have a large cup, or cup with a straw it makes it difficult to shift gears
Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Placement of the cup holders on the manual transmission. If you have a large cup, or cup with a straw it makes it difficult to shift gears
Perhaps, but it's actually a lot better on the Bronco than most other cars, due to the height difference. The cup holders are much lower, relative to the elbow height, so if you have a can of soda it's fine. Not the case with many cars I've driven.

White Sasquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The too large sun visors. You can't see anything if they're down so they're useless. Don't understand why they didn't go with a shorter visors so you could use it and still see the road.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not enough lumbar support, and could be lower in the back.

Otherwise I totally love this thing!

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have them at an angle, their effective height is less.

TinStar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250SD, 67Gal
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sync 4 is not as good as my Sync 3 was. Maybe it's just because of base model?
No voice control of anything but phone. How are the other trim levels?

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The too large sun visors. You can't see anything if they're down so they're useless. Don't understand why they didn't go with a shorter visors so you could use it and still see the road.
Did you know that they can hold their position in more places than just straight down?
How have you gotten so far in life without knowing how to adjust a visor to your specific conditions?

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG

Sponsored

White Sasquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've tried them in every position and they still block the majority of the windshield for me. I am 6'5" so maybe for shorter/average height folks it's not a problem, but they seem to be much bigger (proportionate to the windshield height) than the visors in any of the other vehicles I've owned (and i have owned a lot of different cars, suv's, and trucks over the years).

anomdeplume

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm trying to get used to the fact that there is a clicking or pop noise under the hood any time that I have the keys in my pocket and I'm near the vehicle. I get that it's sensing the presence of the key fob but it's annoying to hear the pop as I walk by to take the trash out.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've tried them in every position and they still block the majority of the windshield for me. I am 6'5" so maybe for shorter/average height folks it's not a problem, but they seem to be much bigger (proportionate to the windshield height) than the visors in any of the other vehicles I've owned (and i have owned a lot of different cars, suv's, and trucks over the years).
If what you're saying is accurate, then you need to be look into seating adjustment rather than visor adjustment. If pulling them down less than an inch is blocking the majority of the windshield, you're already not seeing much out of the windshield when the visor is stowed. And if that's the case, why would you even need the visor anyway? The top of the windshield frame is basically blocking the horizon so you'd never see the sun.

I'm trying to get used to the fact that there is a clicking or pop noise under the hood any time that I have the keys in my pocket and I'm near the vehicle. I get that it's sensing the presence of the key fob but it's annoying to hear the pop as I walk by to take the trash out.
I'm curious as to what that is and its purpose. It's a nonstop occurrence when I'm working on it.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the soft top, there is not enough light.