Sponsored

What’s your opinion, is this Bronco mine?

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A little history, sorry long . . .
What would you do?

Definitely BUY it . . . drive it for a while . . . then use as Trade-In on your November? delivery . . .

Your new Dealer (Good Guys) will LOVE IT !! . . . having a new Bronco Trade-In to turn around . . .
Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Teach the dealer a lesson. You could help others buying from these crooks later.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Teach the dealer a lesson. You could help others buying from these crooks later.
By how?

Buy it from them it increases their allocation for next round plus is money in their pocket they save on floor plan. And as you drive off the lot it is worth 30% less than you paid (instant depreciation)

Don't buy it from them they will not be "stuck" with it even if they price gouge

The only thing that stops the crooks is buying direct from the manufacturer

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really wish that we could intervene with these issues. That's one less Bronco for someone that's actually waiting on one, all because the dealer wants to make a quick buck.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By how?

Buy it from them it increases their allocation for next round plus is money in their pocket they save on floor plan. And as you drive off the lot it is worth 30% less than you paid (instant depreciation)

Don't buy it from them they will not be "stuck" with it even if they price gouge

The only thing that stops the crooks is buying direct from the manufacturer
They had a plan for him to refuse the build because it was nothing like his order. They would then sell it for a crazy markup. Broncos don't depreciate right not. It's actually the opposite.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little history, sorry long -

Like all of us was super excited when the Bronco reservations opened up. Went online did the $100. Was assigned the local dealership that I was never a fan of ( The Bad Guys ). Extremely poor knowledge and communication made me nervous. I finally had enough when they refused to place my order. They said they were concentrating on only those that were allocated and I shouldn’t try to skip ahead of someone. Whoa!

Now it’s gets interesting. Called the Bronco hotline and was told I would have to create a new reservation to switch dealers. Ok another $100, time stamp was to be moved to my new reservation. This is about a week before the March deadline. A couple of days go by - crickets. I call back. It only shows my original reservation with the original dealer ( Bad Guys ). Getting kind of pissed now, but keeping it cool. Go through the process again. Finally get an email that I have a new reservation, with the same dealer I’m trying to switch from. Now I’m losing my mind. Two days before deadline. Because of this forum and all the information with who to contact I reach out to Mike Levine. Can’t say enough good things about him. Super, super helpful. Gets me in touch with the right folks get switched to the correct dealer ( The Good Guys ) with time stamp in place. What a relief.

Original dealer ( Bad Guys ) calls me a couple of months ago about my reservation. I explain that I transferred dealers. He then begins yelling at me and saying I should switch my order from a gray Base to a red Wildtrack. I said no thanks please cancel my order with you. Multiple times.

On August 19th I get the Ford email for a September 13th week build ( this is with The Good Guys dealership ).

September 2nd I get the email from Ford that my RED Black Diamond 🤨 is scheduled for production the week of October 4th. So the original dealer never cancelled my order and totally changed it.

The Good Guys have been great to work with and will hopefully be picking up my Bronco from them in November.

Just to piss off the Bad Guys I’m tempted to make a stink and buy it for the agreed upon MSRP. I have an email from them agreeing to MSRP on my reservation. The reservation from Ford says it’s my build

What would you do?
Buy it. Then sell it. You CAN and WILL make money on it.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s weird that they are even pushing you to buy To begin with. negotiate Ford accessories voucher for you to keep it

Sponsored
OP
OP

Two71Broncos

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
To this day, I am STUNNED how many people did not figure that out.

As soon as I saw the default dealer was the slime bags 1 mile from my house, I knew there was no freaking way I'd play that.
Entered new zip code for preferred dealer, PRESTO! Reservation placed at a good dealer.
Probably cost me 5 minutes of time stamp on opening night !!! LOL

I did the same thing with my Granger reservation later on in Oct.
Yep. Had no idea I could of switched dealers from the get go. Would of for sure

OP
OP

Two71Broncos

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely BUY it . . . drive it for a while . . . then use as Trade-In on your November? delivery . . .

Your new Dealer (Good Guys) will LOVE IT !! . . . having a new Bronco Trade-In to turn around . . .
This is interesting. Never crossed my mind. Pretty smart!

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buy it. Then sell it. You CAN and WILL make money on it.
And the buyer gets a used vehicle with hopefully a transferable factory warranty - but not same as Certifed Pre-owned or even the newly advertised Warranty For Life

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Like all of us was super excited when the Bronco reservations opened up. Went online did the $100. Was assigned the local dealership that I was never a fan of ( The Bad Guys ). Extremely poor knowledge and communication made me nervous. I finally had enough when they refused to place my order. They said they were concentrating on only those that were allocated and I shouldn’t try to skip ahead of someone. Whoa!

Now it’s gets interesting. Called the Bronco hotline and was told I would have to create a new reservation to switch dealers. Ok another $100, time stamp was to be moved to my new reservation. This is about a week before the March deadline. A couple of days go by - crickets. I call back. It only shows my original reservation with the original dealer ( Bad Guys ). Getting kind of pissed now, but keeping it cool. Go through the process again. Finally get an email that I have a new reservation, with the same dealer I’m trying to switch from. Now I’m losing my mind. Two days before deadline. Because of this forum and all the information with who to contact I reach out to Mike Levine. Can’t say enough good things about him. Super, super helpful. Gets me in touch with the right folks get switched to the correct dealer ( The Good Guys ) with time stamp in place. What a relief.

Original dealer ( Bad Guys ) calls me a couple of months ago about my reservation. I explain that I transferred dealers. He then begins yelling at me and saying I should switch my order from a gray Base to a red Wildtrack. I said no thanks please cancel my order with you. Multiple times.

On August 19th I get the Ford email for a September 13th week build ( this is with The Good Guys dealership ).

September 2nd I get the email from Ford that my RED Black Diamond 🤨 is scheduled for production the week of October 4th. So the original dealer never cancelled my order and totally changed it.

The Good Guys have been great to work with and will hopefully be picking up my Bronco from them in November.

Just to piss off the Bad Guys I’m tempted to make a stink and buy it for the agreed upon MSRP. I have an email from them agreeing to MSRP on my reservation. The reservation from Ford says it’s my build

What would you do?

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

What would you do?
Buy it!
Sponsored