Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want?

OpposedPiston

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape, 2014 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1619109245577

I'd love a set of wheels with this cutout pattern for my AMB Black Diamond. I could be convinced of a color change on the wheel.

I've heard this pattern described as "doe-track," but the only place I've seen them is on mid-90's Rangers. Obviously wrong size & bolt pattern.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

this thread makes me wish we had down arrows so Discount Tire could determine what would potentially sell! there are some serious differences in taste going on here, from traditional to outright Transformers!

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure on color but I’d love to see what a set of fuel rebel 6’s look like on a bronco.

5474E3D9-27E3-4013-8423-CCC8C535814D.jpeg

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black Rhino Abrams if they could make our bore in a 17...

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pricey but after burning the rubber on the stock 32" tires, probably upgrade to Titan 7 T-AK1 in Satin Titanium https://titan-7.com/collections/wheels/products/t-ak1-forged-off-road-wheel?variant=32208940957784

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 5474E3D9-27E3-4013-8423-CCC8C535814D
I also really like these Titan7's and am strongly considering a set but just am not excited about them not having center caps.

Having autocrossed a few times, I 100% understand the idea of caps being a potential hazard. But for toolin' around town, I prefer to have them as it just looks better to me. I emailed Titan7 about it and was told center caps are not in these wheels' future.

Maybe there is an aftermarket solution? If not I'll probably detail and paint the wheel hubs to keep everything looking good.

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also really like these Titan7's and am strongly considering a set but just am not excited about them not having center caps.

Having autocrossed a few times, I 100% understand the idea of caps being a potential hazard. But for toolin' around town, I prefer to have them as it just looks better to me. I emailed Titan7 about it and was told center caps are not in these wheels' future.

Maybe there is an aftermarket solution? If not I'll probably detail and paint the wheel hubs to keep everything looking good.
Wow, didn't know that, I assumed it was just like their other wheels where you had to buy the center caps separately (https://titan-7.com/collections/accessories/products/tacc58fst). FWIW, I did already confirm with them that they are planning to release that wheel in the Bronco/Ranger spec. I have seen guys on IG that make custom centercaps for Titan7s so that's always an option.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh wow, I completely missed that page on their site. Thanks!

I wonder if the T-AK1 wheels have a differnt center bore that cannot accomodate those caps or did I get bad info?
I'm thinking different bore, I just incorrectly assumed they made them for all of the different wheels. However, there's nothing listing they wouldn't work for the T-AK1 so I'm guessing others have mistakenly ordered them.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am very excited but my perfect visual still comes from a 1970s Bronco. Those tires normally had white letters. I could go either way but I am upgrading my OBX to a 33 inch LT tire (BFG KO2) even if I have to lift. So question is white badging on tire or all black?

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? bronco 1
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? bronco 2

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am very excited but my perfect visual still comes from a 1970s Bronco. Those tires normally had white letters. I could go either way but I am upgrading my OBX to a 33 inch LT tire (BFG KO2) even if I have to lift. So question is white badging on tire or all black?

IMO, the RWL depends on the wheel. In your example, the RWL with the chrome revolvers work. On the all black wheels in the first picture, the RWL would add too much contrast. Also, the body color on the first picture is lighter (CG) with black grill, mirror caps, flares, etc. The all black wheel/tire works best for that particular example. Whereas the EB example has the white grill with chrome accents (headlights, mirrors, door handles) on a relatively darker color so the RWL add just an extra highlight to an overall darker body.

I personally like RWL, but admittedly they won't work with my wheel preference above (Fuel Hardline with candy blue accents).
Sponsored