Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still confused as hell about the offset. So many people on the forums saying that running a wheel with 0 offset will cause all kinds of problems, yet most of the wheels people are talking about are 0 or close to it. What's the deal?
Ok so, basically it personal preference. I have zero offset wheels on my 2020 ranger. It looks awesome, they improved track width and cornering/ handling even with the bigger tires and lift. Did I have to cut a few things like the crash bars front and back? Yeah... No biggie. But for people saying they are going to stick out sooo far because the Sasquatch is only a 30mm offset.... This pic of a squatched out one on 35's shows the tires still sit a good bit under the flares. 0 offset would mearly bring them to match the flare width. And I'll be proving this day one that my bronco gets here. Lol
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? PSX_20210305_190823
Sponsored

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed; the hauler is a sharp wheel! Very similar in design to our house brand MB72 (discontinued).

Unfortunately positive offset for 6-139.7 applications is not in the forecast, but if anything changes we'll be sure to share.
I would be interested in a set for sure. If not, consider offering something else with a similar aesthetic. I think a sort of simple classic wheel like this is going to look strong on the Bronco.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok so, basically it personal preference. I have zero offset wheels on my 2020 ranger. It looks awesome, they improved track width and cornering/ handling even with the bigger tires and lift. Did I have to cut a few things like the crash bars front and back? Yeah... No biggie. But for people saying they are going to stick out sooo far because the Sasquatch is only a 30mm offset.... This pic of a squatched out one on 35's shows the tires still sit a good bit under the flares. 0 offset would mearly bring them to match the flare width. And I'll be proving this day one that my bronco gets here. Lol
PSX_20210305_190823.jpg
👍🏽 Yeah, I think there’s room! Fuel shok comes in a 20mm offset too and I’m hoping that the stock flares will cover 33s on them.

Last edited:

Sponsored

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm mulling over a second set of wheels and tires to have one set for street duty and one set for off-road duty. I haven't finalized choices, but here are some contenders:
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? john r
Have the names for each option?

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I'm going old-school throwback with a set of John R wheels from Detroit Steel Wheels. In gloss white of course. With the Ford dog dish. CLEAN!!!

Love this idea, on the fence if it is better than the aluminum "slotted steel look" from other companies - that omit the dig dish.

Couple questions:
1) Do they make a steel slot wheel - that would fit: each stock tire size and offset.
2) Do they make a NEW dog dish, with center button options / removable / customizable.
3) What are the dog dish options from other vendors: NOS, Reproduction, Totally new design.
4) Most of the old BRONCO hubcaps sucked, what would you use?

** VW offered this as part of a package, pretty well designed - not crazy about the beauty ring but good for the Beetle.

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1615321008819

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1615321087489

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1615320887684

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking like I might do a Stroppe Baja Bronco... so I think I'm going to sell my Sasquatch 35 stockers on day one, and have these powder-coated white with more streetable 33's:

And then if Method produces the 105 race in the Bronco pattern (have we still not confirmed the bolt pattern as 6 x 139.7?) then I will also get a set of these for off-road fun, with 35's:

Can you do a picture like this Stroppe but with Mickey Thompson Classic III's ?????

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These Mickey Thompsons are my ideal look, but they have -12 offset which I fear will poke the tires out too much. The Sasquatch has a +30 from the factory.
I WILL BE putting these on mine.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bruh, you aren’t even in the right century.

If I wore affliction clothing, these wheels would speak to me.

I think I'm going old-school throwback with a set of John R wheels from Detroit Steel Wheels. In gloss white of course. With the Ford dog dish. CLEAN!!!

That's a veeeeeeeery standard steelie pattern based on Ford's of the 50's and 60's. No need to spend top dollar with Detroit Steel to get that look.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No chrome but I believe they'll go great with the whole nostalgia feel. Some people call it old school but these are timeless and I think getting black wheels will make the Bronco disappear in the sea of rigs with grey-greyish-black-blackish black on black (murdered out) drab- dreary color/wheel combos that everyone else will need. Ford should bring back some awesome stand out colors. grey, black, drab shades of blue remind me of the way 2020 felt.
Sponsored