Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want?

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For daily...
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? C78B3E41-8D43-47EE-B5DE-D71442086825

For play...
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 6023640C-02F1-48EC-AA59-8E7ABD5E9CF8

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No chrome but I believe they'll go great with the whole nostalgia feel. Some people call it old school but these are timeless and I think getting black wheels will make the Bronco disappear in the sea of rigs with grey-greyish-black-blackish black on black (murdered out) drab- dreary color/wheel combos that everyone else will need. Ford should bring back some awesome stand out colors. grey, black, drab shades of blue remind me of the way 2020 felt.
Exactly! Just look at the post that quoted @timhood on the previous page. 7 Broncos, all look the same until you enlarge the pics. If you threw one in that mix with polished wheels it would stand out all day long. And it's just a classic offroad design wheel.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No chrome but I believe they'll go great with the whole nostalgia feel. Some people call it old school but these are timeless and I think getting black wheels will make the Bronco disappear in the sea of rigs with grey-greyish-black-blackish black on black (murdered out) drab- dreary color/wheel combos that everyone else will need. Ford should bring back some awesome stand out colors. grey, black, drab shades of blue remind me of the way 2020 felt.
Agreed. I plan to do those MT wheels or something similar, and I plan to swap out the grille to polished/chrome when the aftermarket makes it available.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. I plan to do those MT wheels or something similar, and I plan to swap out the grille to polished/chrome when the aftermarket makes it available.
I feel like lately we are living in the early 1900's before they figured out how to make colorful paint! why go back to everything grey/black. You could gather several of these broncos and create a video, watch it on a black and white TV and they still look the same. we need to get out of the dark here people!!

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are polished. No need to have chrome to match. Typically polished wheels such as these will start to become more muted within a year as they slowly pick up foreign material.
mothers wheel polish.
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? right front fender cut

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like it but damn wiping that wheel down and cleaning up the road grime will take forever!
Yep, would be a pain in the ass to clean out. Definitely start with a pressure washer.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

these are millennial wheels especially if you have a tribal tattoo and drink monster energy
If I wore affliction clothing, these wheels would speak to me.

That's a veeeeeeeery standard steelie pattern based on Ford's of the 50's and 60's. No need to spend top dollar with Detroit Steel to get that look.
I love how you noobs took the bait from a post made over 1 year ago.

In all seriousness, i wanted them on an 07super duty diesel. They are also better than Outlaw ll’s.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have the names for each option?
I will need to look them up. When I saved the pics, I should have named them after the wheel. These were all wheels that fit the Ranger. I figured that was a safe bet to start preliminary searching.

Reactions: thd

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The one pic does not come with center caps. They are making a version 2 of this wheel with center caps. I run them on my Raptor and they are 20.6 pounds on my scale

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1615338834989

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1615338860684

Fully forged, should be about 22 pounds. And $2400 for five.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's a veeeeeeeery standard steelie pattern based on Ford's of the 50's and 60's. No need to spend top dollar with Detroit Steel to get that look.
Right, if I can find some that fit the new Bronco correctly. I will definitely be doing some shopping. Feel free to share a link if you have one. ;)

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fully forged, should be about 22 pounds. And $2400 for five.
Oh man, they have them in titanium also!!!
That'll look SWEET on the AMB.
Bronze will also .

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Right, if I can find some that fit the new Bronco correctly. I will definitely be doing some shopping. Feel free to share a link if you have one. ;)
Haven't bothered to look for the exact size/offset. A buddy manages a Discount Tire and when the time comes i'll just ask him to find the right size and he'll do the legwork. He always gets a nice bottle of a 12 year single malt for his effort, so he doesn't mind.

If one isn't available, you can have steelies custom made to your spec for about $50 extra per wheel, and that's still a hell of a deal compared to anything cast/forged (for this application, not saying it's always the way to go). And if you do, you can pick any facing/hub/pattern/hubcap mounting you want!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
mothers wheel polish.
They look good!

It's pretty tough for a lot of people to put themselves in the year of the vehicle they are looking at and understand what was available and what the "looks" were for vehicles if you're trying to stay in-era.

BTW: if you're ready for something a little better than Mothers wheel polish that's readily available, you might be ready for the Colonel! This stuff is the bees knees (not that it's rocket science to make a metal cleaner, but still, Colonel Brassy is better than Mothers, IMHO and experience. Have both, have used plenty of both, will grab the Colonel every time if it's for a finished product)

https://www.amazon.com/Colonel-Bras...ocphy=9033253&hvtargid=pla-568707698849&psc=1

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If one isn't available, you can have steelies custom made to your spec for about $50 extra per wheel, and that's still a hell of a deal compared to anything cast/forged (for this application, not saying it's always the way to go). And if you do, you can pick any facing/hub/pattern/hubcap mounting you want!
I also considered the possibility of having the stock black steelies on the Black Diamond powder-coated in gloss white. Black wheels make a vehicle look cheap to my eyes.
Sponsored