Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want?

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also really interested in the Titan7 wheels but am curious. Is it my eyes/monitor or do these wheels have slightly blue tint to the finish? Or is it grey? Or... AGH! HELP!

Titan7_AK1_Wheel_01.jpg
You can ask them for an actual photo, maybe see one on their site - this is a rendering

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Those are actual real beadlocks (not fake or "capable") AND racing grade.
If you want cheap, and need fasteners around the perimeter for decoration, look at fake beadlocks.
Many companies make fake beadlocks for decorating your wheels and making appear you can "air down" at any moment....

If you actually do need to air down to single digits, wheels can be expensive or you can go steel.
I will need the beadlocks. My First Edition has a date with the Rubicon Trail. My first Bronco barely survived my high school years, I can't wait to see what this new one is capable of.

Mtea

Big Bend
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr 2.3 Auto, Porsche Cayenne Diesel Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

damn what's your problem? You gave your opinion and others Can't?!

BTW. you are the one that said " most people"
I see an Outer Banks in your photo. I ordered the same but in A51 color despite not being in love with the wheels. Other trims have all black wheels so thinking OB might look good all black too. For starters I might just paint the shiny bits gloss black on the wheels.

Sponsored

TheAaronPerry

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully a set of KMC Machete beadlocks or ATX Slab beadlocks
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? C88F47DE-3C65-4CE0-9CA9-F139A317E644

TheAaronPerry

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow such serious kit!
You must live in the mountains
Use to live in New England and my two door Jeep JK (just traded it in for a BMW till I get the Bronco) was sitting on ATX slabs, 39x13.5” tires, full King coil over EVO suspension, etc. It was a BEAST. I plan on doing similar to my badlands. Most likely only 37x13.5 on it though and leaning a little more towards “overland camping” than rock crawler since I’m not in Florida and there aren’t many rocks lol. But I plan on doing a lot of trips up north to the mountains and camping with the Bronco.

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 4D503A8B-332F-4B17-890C-6A50518EB17D

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use to live in New England and my two door Jeep JK (just traded it in for a BMW till I get the Bronco) was sitting on ATX slabs, 39x13.5” tires, full King coil over EVO suspension, etc. It was a BEAST. I plan on doing similar to my badlands. Most likely only 37x13.5 on it though and leaning a little more towards “overland camping” than rock crawler since I’m not in Florida and there aren’t many rocks lol. But I plan on doing a lot of trips up north to the mountains and camping with the Bronco.

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 4D503A8B-332F-4B17-890C-6A50518EB17D
curious what do you use bead locks for

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I actually like the Stock Sasquatch package wheels the best out of everything I've seen so far. A big reason why I didn't mind paying the extra money from the factory for it. Plus I like keeping things as original as possible. I've always been that way.

Sponsored

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd love some SCS F5 matte grey or bronze on my Antimatter Blue Outerbanks. The bolt pattern is the same but the bore is different, so i would need some rings...Wondering how much negative offset I can get away with without rubbing.

TheAaronPerry

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
curious what do you use bead locks for
Airing your tires down to single digit PSI without popping a bead. Helps the tires mold and grip rocks. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people in various Jeep clubs pop beads on the rocks. And never a fun job to do on the trail. But, there’s always someone.... hahaha

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Airing your tires down to single digit PSI without popping a bead. Helps the tires mold and grip rocks. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people in various Jeep clubs pop beads on the rocks. And never a fun job to do on the trail. But, there’s always someone.... hahaha
how often will you change normal wheels and tires for these designed for single digit psi
Sponsored