Sponsored

What age spectrum do we have here reserving / ordering these sweet Broncos ?

Age Poll

• Total voters

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am 56 and this will be my last new vehicle. Only bought one other and it was a '93 Ford Ranger Splash.
Always liked the Baywatch Ranger Splash!
Ford Bronco What age spectrum do we have here reserving / ordering these sweet Broncos ? baywatch ranger

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I will start off admitting that I am 75.....choosing base model as extra vehicle to just putt around in with top off.....the only time I will be off road....is if I get run off the road.....enjoy all
70, basically the same logic being employed here. 😁

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My fellow elder millennials! Fond memories of riding in my dad's Bronco as a child of the 80's. My dad is pretty pumped to see his daughter get one now. Hello from O-HI-O!

TyFighter515

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
30 in May. Married with two kids, 6 and 6 months. Going with a 4-door BB, so there’s another seat in case we have another!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, I've been waiting so long I have to change my vote on this!!!!
Moved from the 40's to the 50's bracket LOL!!

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll be 47 next month! Married, empty nester of 1-HES 22 this year. But this Bronco is my midlife crisis!!! Good thing I still feel 30! lol!!!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

reserved at 48, receiving at? hopefully 49, possibly a 50th birthday present though lol This will be my first and possibly last brand new car

Always wanted an EB, but they were always just out of my price range. As soon as I had enough they gained popularity and the price would jump out of my range again. I've been following the comeback since before the original concept in 2004 debuted, so much happier with what we are ending up with. For me they pulled the right cues, just like with my current '06 Mustang. Now I can have my "EB" but with all the reliability (ish lol) of a new car... still wish I had an original but this will be awesome too.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
32 and based on my family history, I'm in midlife-crisis territory.

Married, no kids, so 2 door for us.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
reserved at 48, receiving at? hopefully 49, possibly a 50th birthday present though lol This will be my first and possibly last brand new car

Always wanted an EB, but they were always just out of my price range. As soon as I had enough they gained popularity and the price would jump out of my range again. I've been following the comeback since before the original concept in 2004 debuted, so much happier with what we are ending up with. For me they pulled the right cues, just like with my current '06 Mustang. Now I can have my "EB" but with all the reliability (ish lol) of a new car... still wish I had an original but this will be awesome too.
I predict the new Bronco will have a moderating effect on EB prices. Similar to how the JK and now JL Wrangler have given people options instead of having to mess with old YJ/CJs.

Sure, the dedicated old 4x4 fans still must have an EB. As an old car guy, I get that mindset. But the wider subset of persons who are not wedded to old 4x4s, will now have a new Bronco option. Top/doors off fun and customizable. Some people will see that and wonder, why am I spending 30k+ on some old truck that beats me up and eats gasoline.

I think the new Bronco will knock down some demand for EBs, probably persons who should not have bought an EB in the first place. So you might have a shot at an EB at some point, if prices and the gentrification are moderated.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

39, single. Just me and toys; companion here and there. Friends all married and have kids. I'm the crazy one who doesn't wanna die of old age covered in 💩. Almost lost my life getting shot at 25, lost my career and spent 10 years paying off debt. Now I'm towards the top of a new one. So I'm kinda YOLO nowadays.

Biography otw 🤣.. j/k

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 65 and had my midlife crisis 20 years ago when I bought my corvette. But I'm having a hard time getting in and out of the car, so I'm selling it and getting a Bronco.

So I'm not buying a Bronco because of some kind of mid or old age crisis - I'm buying a Bronco to lessen back and knee pain.
I had an early and late midlife crises. The early was a Mustang Convertible and the late a Saturn Sky. The Sky was fun but a royal pain to get in and out of so I sold them both. I'm 60 now so I hope the Bronco will be my last vehicle. I learned to drive in my dads 71 and have waited years for the motor company to start making the Bronco again.

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

41, kids are 4 and 12, NOT MARRIED, and finally getting around to focusing on myself for once. It is time to get outdoors again and show my children how beautiful this world is. Cheers everyone!
Sponsored