Sponsored

What age spectrum do we have here reserving / ordering these sweet Broncos ?

Age Poll

• Total voters

Astroknot1

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Land Rover Discovery, Audi Q5 and 370z
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
36, married with 2 young kids ages 5 and 1 1/2. Definitely getting a Bronco in 2022. Just depends when in 2022 and if the Warthog will be available.
Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I will start off admitting that I am 75.....choosing base model as extra vehicle to just putt around in with top off.....the only time I will be off road....is if I get run off the road.....enjoy all
Hopefully you never have to be off road then! Love that you’re getting one as your “putt-around” vehicle.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won't say, but here's a clue. I purchased my first new Bronco in 1978. I hope the 2021 is half as good as the 1978:)
I'll guess that social security isn't too far off. Am I close?

TDeeZe

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
50. Gonna be the wife's daily, she's tired of having the responsible adult car........ tradin' the CRV. Area 51 4dr Black DiamondSquatch, she's got good taste!!!!

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With four young kids they make sure of that 😅

That’s why my first mod is a third row option. 😎
The early Bronco on display at the 4x4 expo in Phoenix (belonged to the owner of Sanderson Ford) had an awesome little bench seat mounted sideways in the back. I'm thinking something like that facing backwards would be awesome and could double as a camping/tailgating seat.

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The early Bronco on display at the 4x4 expo in Phoenix (belonged to the owner of Sanderson Ford) had an awesome little bench seat mounted sideways in the back. I'm thinking something like that facing backwards would be awesome and could double as a camping/tailgating seat.
Is there any more intel on this bench seat? Since converting my order we have found out that we are having a 4th kid, somewhat ruining the whole purpose of buying this Bronco to enjoy with the kids!

I have a Grand Wagoneer as a pleasure ride for me and the kids when the wife isn't around so I'd really like to be able to add a jump seat or other seating option before cancelling my converted order to purchase a party bus.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there any more intel on this bench seat? Since converting my order we have found out that we are having a 4th kid, somewhat ruining the whole purpose of buying this Bronco to enjoy with the kids!

I have a Grand Wagoneer as a pleasure ride for me and the kids when the wife isn't around so I'd really like to be able to add a jump seat or other seating option before cancelling my converted order to purchase a party bus.
Not sure.
Google a lot.
Tom's Bronco Parts has replacements for the old stock seats, and lots of items for rebuilding seats, but I haven't seen that little bench seat in its entirety.

Maybe look for the kind that used to be in the backs of all the station wagons in the 70s.

We have an old airplane rear bench seat at home that I think would work well. You could probably Google search for small aircraft seats, too?

Anybody reading this have better ideas???

AndyFoMoCo

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

55 with 2 young adult daughters (who can't wait to drive around town with the top and doors left at home) and a 50-pound puppy. Went with 4 door Black Diamond was SAS, 2.7L, and Mid package.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So someone asked for a poll about demographics of bronco owners... So like the pole says... How old are you and will you be leaving pavement?!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What pole?

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm definitely on the younger side, but with it being just me I can get the 2 door and have it still be a practical DD 🤙
Sponsored