Advertisement

What age spectrum do we have here reserving these sweet Broncos ?

Age Poll

• Total voters

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Well I will start off admitting that I am 75.....choosing base model as extra vehicle to just putt around in with top off.....the only time I will be off road....is if I get run off the road.....enjoy all

Advertisement

kairo

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Sport
35. partnered up, but no kids. GF and I decided on a 2 door badlands. That'll do everything we're likely to see in Northern NV. Out of the box with the sasquatch package, it's pretty much the ideal compact factory offroad vehicle.

Now I'll have to decide if we're getting rid of my Tacoma or her Escape. I'd like to keep a pickup around, so we'll see what she has to say about it.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
48. Kids are 7 and 9...So I'll be doing a 4 door WildTrak or Badlands next year most likely. It'll be a daily driver and I'll also retire my 94 Jeep from weekend outings.

I didn't reserve one though.

par4bmw

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS5, Jeep TJ
55. I have had several Jeeps and always loved the Broncos back in the day. Looks like they have done a lot right with this release.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 vw gti
I’m 41 this will prob be the last new vehicle I buy don’t think I got another one left in me lol. Plus I don’t put a lot of miles on them and live close to work my 13 vw gti only has 34955 miles on it and I bought that new. I reserved the 2 door black diamond

Rogues Gambit

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
I’m 41 this will prob be the last new vehicle I buy don’t think I got another one left in me lol. Plus I don’t put a lot of miles on them and live close to work my 13 vw gti only has 34955 miles on it and I bought that new. I reserved the 2 door black diamond
What part of Dirty Jerzy ya from, Bro?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 vw gti
I won't say, but here's a clue. I purchased my first new Bronco in 1978. I hope the 2021 is half as good as the 1978:)
Hello you have really good taste in cars your Shelby is beautiful seen you have a viper too congrats on your cars and on your new bronco

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
41 and you don't have another new car in you?

You dyin bruh?

CFC

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
52 ordered badlands 4 dr , got 4 dogs need room for them .

Advertisement

Advertisement