First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I was originally looking at an outbanks. Must have haves are 2.7, auto, mid. Originally leather and high package were also must haves. But after seeing the MGV I like that better, I also dont like the interior color of the OBX nor do I like the body color flares.

So I started looking at the Badlands. It has everything I want, plus can get MGV and option to add high package. Now I really only want the high package for the 12 inch screen.

But I was looking at Black Diamond. Basically I can also get everything except the high package. I did similar builds between BLack Diamond and Badlands And found a $3k price difference for what seems to be the exact same vehicle?? What am I missing?

Black diamond
Area 51
Mic top
Auto
Mid
Squash
Towing
Auto 4x4

Badlands
Area 51
Mic top
Auto
Mid
Squach
Towing

Both also have MGV. So is the only difference the option to get access to the High and Lux packages? Because if so you are really looking at a $4500 premium for the high package (3k model difference and 1.5k for high package). If this is the case I can I’ve with the 8” screen lol and save some money.

I guess reality is if I went badlands I would skip full squach, keep the 33s and add the high which would put me at $52,060. But thats still a premium.

Anyway just seeing if I was missing some spec that explains the price diference?
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Front sway bar disconnect...high end dash display.

OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Signature headlights and LED taillights. Better looking grille (in my opinion).
This is why I posted this, lol. Didnt think of that. Much prefer the badlands grill and I really do want the Signature headlights. Thank you

OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The disconnect option is that only useful for heaving 4 wheeling and rock crawling? I wont be doing either of those.
High end dash display?

Sponsored

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I posted this, lol. Didnt think of that. Much prefer the badlands grill and I really do want the Signature headlights. Thank you
Front and rear lockers. BD only had rear.
the sway bar disconnect too. only trim to have it besides FE
The bl has a different suspension too.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are my main reasons for going Badlands, and the name.

OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Front and rear lockers. BD only had rear.
the sway bar disconnect too. only trim to have it besides FE
The bl has a different suspension too.
If I am not really off-roading are the lockers even useful? Might hit the beach once or twice a year. But thats about it,
Also if you get BD with squach it has the same suspension is the badlands I thought?

OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those are my main reasons for going Badlands, and the name.
I am thinking though $3k is a lot. For a couple hundred bucks can propably buy an aftermarket grill or swap with someone and I am sure someone will have similar aftermarket headlamps for $500-750. Probably going to come down to how bad I want the high package or if I would rather go with the 33s. I am going to be on pavement 99% of the time. 35s probably dont make sense.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am thinking though $3k is a lot. For a couple hundred bucks can propably buy an aftermarket grill or swap with someone and I am sure someone will have similar aftermarket headlamps for $500-750. Probably going to come down to how bad I want the high package or if I would rather go with the 33s. I am going to be on pavement 99% of the time. 35s probably dont make sense.
My thought...can easily add 35s later, but not as easy to do a 12" screen, 360 cameras...
But that kind of thought has me considering Lux package, so... I'm gonna be broke

Sponsored

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What do you mean by high end display? Do you mean the option to get the high package that has the 12in touch screen?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you mean by high end display? Do you mean the option to get the high package that has the 12in touch screen?
No, it’s got a different instrument panel. “
  • High-Level Instrument Panel”

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I am not really off-roading are the lockers even useful? Might hit the beach once or twice a year. But thats about it,
Also if you get BD with squach it has the same suspension is the badlands I thought?
The lockers will not be useful for you if not heavy off roading. You would probably be better serving a different trim then.
Sponsored