Sponsored

What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!)

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got around to throwing my wheels on the bronco today! Also added the SAS flares for coverage and made some extended bumps stops for the zero offset wheels! They are Fuel Shok 17x9 and some 33" Toyo Open Country CT. The wheel and tire combo weight for the badlands optional wheels coming off 87.7lbs. the fuel shoks/Toyo combo was 88.5. So not much difference for the 10 ply Toyo tires... And they are taller and wider than the factory.
Anyhow, did the bush bar for now, and the bug/rock deflector, I think it looks decent. Put on the door sill plates I made up and picked up the rubber cargo mat for the back! Still working on mudflaps... Graphics and trying to figure out which way I go for a lift. But for now, this is what it is.

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220206_151752
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220206_153053
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 20220129_134426
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 20220206_140153

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) IMG_20220109_114631_087
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) IMG_20220109_114631_133
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 20220204_174623

***UPDATED MAY MAY 21ST***

Well I didn't update this first post whole thread as I was going along. But I figured here's a good time for the then and now pics! Quick list of what's in the new pics...
-bajadesign s8 light bar.
-diodynamics amber Fogs
-broncoledshop Braptor lights
-Gear America orange Shackles
-a stripe I'm probably gonna peel today... Lol
-new tires again. This time 35x12.5x17 Toyo ATIII
- Oh and I lost my top someplace. Lol
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220521_135730
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220521_135905

****MAY 21ST UPDATE NO.2***

Got to drinking for an hour.... Then took my side stripes off... Awkwardly... As the seltzers kicked in... 🍹🍸🥃
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220521_153639

EDIT AS OF JUNE 17/22
Got the Bronco back from the shop today! The dealership charged me $1221 bucks for the latest @SVCOFFROAD Spring perch set up plus a couple other things .. said it took them 7hrs just for the spring perches.. lol. I was expecting that though. I had ford pass points waiting to use. 🤦‍♂️ I also had them put in the JKS tierod sleeves, the bronc buster steering rack bushing and since they were there my SRQ rear shock skids.
Anyhow, here are some pics. They maybe firmed up the ride some but it's not harsh. I'll get off road here in a bit and test out the articulation and offroad habits. Anyhow, enough talk. Here are some pics.

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220617_183813
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220617_184451
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220617_184203
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220617_184303
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220617_184051

***Edited June25th***
Weighed the fuel shok and the Toyo ATIII 35x12.5x17...
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) IMG_20220625_095859_298

Also, added the Hammerbuilt spare tire brace... Altho after weighing the wheel set up this may have been overkill lol
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 20220625_083053
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 20220625_093600
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got in some Gear America shackles today... They pretty nice.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got around to throwing my wheels on the bronco today! Also added the SAS flares for coverage and made some extended bumps stops for the zero offset wheels! They are Fuel Shok 17x9 and some 33" Toyo Open Country CT. The wheel and tire combo weight for the badlands optional wheels coming off 87.7lbs. the fuel shoks/Toyo combo was 88.5. So not much difference for the 10 ply Toyo tires... And they are taller and wider than the factory.
Anyhow, did the bush bar for now, and the bug/rock deflector, I think it looks decent. Put on the door sill plates I made up and picked up the rubber cargo mat for the back! Still working on mudflaps... Graphics and trying to figure out which way I go for a lift. But for now, this is what it is.

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) Snapchat-1324336913
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) Snapchat-1324336913

What did you make your door sills out of? They look great. (@daddycreswell)

Sponsored

Rogueshark18

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 1969 F100 4x4, 1969 Mustang Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which sill mat is that?

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They are just CNC'd parts cut out of abs. Going to see if I can knock out some useable Mudflaps like this as well. Well that and a wire heater. Haha
Good for you! If you can make mudflaps for Sasquatch trims with the OEM tube steps...you would make a small fortune!! Flaps need a hole cut out for the step's protrusion into the Flap.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good for you! If you can make mudflaps for Sasquatch trims eith the OEM tube steps...you would make a small fortune!! Flaps need a hole cut out for the step's protrusion into the Flap.
Well I don't have tube steps but I do have the rock sliders. I have to see if I can make my idea work and look good for those first... Haha Maybe if I decided to start making more I'll look for a goat to mock up other configurations.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I spent an hr and to many beers looking at this in my shopping cart... Imma say I accidentally hit the confirm order. I guess we wait to see how much shipping is and if the can even send it to me in Canada. Let alone if it's in stock even lol. 🤷🤦

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hanging with a bunch of Mustangs today. They didn't suspect a thing. Fit right in... 👀😂

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220212_151400

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well. I did have the icon Spacer lift, delta joint upper ca's and the icon track bar on order.... But then they came out with these yesterday. So down the rabbit hole I go I guess. Lol
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220224_035640

I'll still keep the track bar on the order to I guess. Now to wait till probably next winter to get them lol
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) get-paid-getting-money

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) get-paid-getting-money

Looks so good and seems to 'sit' just right. Does it really need a lift?
Sponsored