Sponsored

What are my fellow Canadians B&P thoughts?

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious to what your thinking for your build? And what your initial thoughts are on price?
Personally I am debating between Badlands and Wiltrak! Pricing coming in around $65 - $68K
Sponsored

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have both BL & WT 4-door reserved. I'm still deciding until B&P is fixed and it's closer to actual order. Started to think about how many issues B&P has and decided to price a Rubicon, overall similarly priced, but 0.99% financing. Basically free money. For me final decision will come to financing rates. If Ford expects 7% I will not proceed. Would see what the banks offer, but not sure how much lower it would be. That said, my buddy is a GM at a ford dealership in Alberta and he is guessing 5.99:(

Last edited:

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've looked only at WT and BD, but I originally reserved Badlands and I'm gonna buy Badlands.
I'm right around you with price (Ontario tax in) of $66 to $68K.
I'm flabbergasted at the BL Squatch cost! Like WTF! The BL has everything Squatch has except the wheels and high clearance suspension.

So... I'm going with 33 M/T tires, the bead lock, beauty ring wheels, high pack, roof rails, 2.3 and 7 speed. Maybe auto, still not sure... But definitely mod top if its available at order. If not, I guess I'll wait.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a reservation on a Big Bend. Trying to keep as basic as possible but the Big Bend keeps door open to more options and it's only $1500CAD more. Manual is an absolute for me and hoping they make the mid package available to lower trim. A Cold Weather package would be even better because I'd be more than happy to avoid Co-Pilot 360. If neither is made available, I may drop down to a Base if I must have first year. However, the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards waiting for MY22.

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious to what your thinking for your build? And what your initial thoughts are on price?
Personally I am debating between Badlands and Wiltrak! Pricing coming in around $65 - $68K
what does your build look like? Because my base 4dr build, is over 66k :eek:
hard top
wheel locks
aux switches
Sasquatch pkg

My Black Diamond build was 70k. crazy thats what my 3500 cummins cost

Sponsored

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All my build options averaged between 65-69. Final Build (unless we switch to Rubicon...lol)
- WT
- High Package
- I'm ok with non-painted room, cause the painted roof is just one more thing to PPF and worry about being scratched while in the woods.
- Probably get modular bumpers and bash plates from Ford as it will be a while for aftermarket I think for those.
- For Performance Winch (if they offer syntehetic). They did on the F-250 Tremor.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m at $80000 with tax on a badlands in NL...7% financing rates, it’s ridiculous...depending on financing rates with me to

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m at $80000 with tax on a badlands in NL...7% financing rates, it’s ridiculous...depending on financing rates with me to
I suspect more like 5.99% I just went to Toyota and it's 5.99 to 6.15% depending on duration. Basically I was told to look at the Raptor and bullit and that is most likely what the Bronco will be.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As of 10pm PST, the Bronco B&P appears to be down and unavailable.

goog67

Base
First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 f250 4x4 hiboy 2009 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base-$58,034
Big Bend-$58.039
Black Diamond-$62,039
Outer Banks-$61,289
Bad Lands-$61,739
Wild Track-$62,489
It makes almost no sense for me to buy the base...for a few thousand more I get more options.Probably will go OB or BL.

Sponsored

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm at $74,000 on my Badlands and that's without any accessories.. Are we not getting any accessories? I wanted the winch and some other goodies...

MSF

Wildtrak
First Name
Mohammed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the price on the B&P include tax, because i built a BL for 68k and a WT for 65k, if tax is included i will 100% go for the BL, it has rock crawl, bash plates, modular bumper, electronic sway bar, and only for 3k.

goog67

Base
First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 f250 4x4 hiboy 2009 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the price on the B&P include tax, because i built a BL for 68k and a WT for 65k, if tax is included i will 100% go for the BL, it has rock crawl, bash plates, modular bumper, electronic sway bar, and only for 3k.
No,that is without your provincial and federal sales tax... Been a long time since I bought a new car can't remember if GST is on a new car?

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you click on the calculator at the top right when you are doing B&P you can get taxes to show up.

tax.jpg

Reactions: MSF

MSF

Wildtrak
First Name
Mohammed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No,that is without your provincial and federal sales tax... Been a long time since I bought a new car can't remember if GST is on a new car?
Thanks, the bronco will be my first car, but i have went to dealerships with my buddies and bought cars, nothing from a B&P
Sponsored