Sponsored

What are the chances of someone backing out of a custom order that arrives at a dealer lot?

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you are looking for a 4 door, you will have luck but 5k is the lowest ADM I have seen. I am currently doing the same, but I want a 2 door manual. I found 2 this week, but in both cases they wanted 8-10k over MSRP. One was even a GM order for a friend who backed out. The GM put 400 miles on it and then was asking $10k over.......

Another month or so and things will begin to loosen up, IMO.
Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Over the past two weeks, I have been hunting Ford Bronco Badlands at all local dealerships that come in. My hope is that someone who ordered backs out.

What are the chances of this happening for those who have any experience? I am looking to trade in my 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands (w/ Badlands package & towing capability). Wanting to know if I should keep up my effort or waive the white flag. Thanks!
It happens more frequently than you think, but there are over 3000 Ford dealers in the US. I'd keep looking, but just know with you being a possible out-of-state buyer, some dealers will mark you up and some wont.

Good luck on the search, don't drive yourself crazy over a vehicle though! :)

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over the past two weeks, I have been hunting Ford Bronco Badlands at all local dealerships that come in. My hope is that someone who ordered backs out.

What are the chances of this happening for those who have any experience? I am looking to trade in my 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands (w/ Badlands package & towing capability). Wanting to know if I should keep up my effort or waive the white flag. Thanks!
I had a soft top Badlands that I didn't take delivery of because my hard top Badlands got built.

OP
OP
Bronco 215

Bronco 215

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh wow that is nuts! Kinda shocked you got a hard-top before a soft-too. Just curious, how long did you go hunting for before you found one?

Sponsored

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s how I got my 22 2.7 4dr Badlands. A guy ordered it hard loaded w/o SAS and didn’t take it when it arrived. I was the fourth call the dealer made. I feel extremely fortunate!!! and lucky.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got a call from my dealer yesterday that someone backed out...It was a 4 door so I was not interested...

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best place to watch is the Facebook groups, usually a couple posted every day. I paid $5k over and was very happy to get that deal.

Most of the rejected broncos have crappy dealer gimmicks so I don't the dealers morals.

Exekious

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Big Ben was a canceled order. Anything is possible. Especially with all the inflation and market turmoil.

OP
OP
Bronco 215

Bronco 215

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best place to watch is the Facebook groups, usually a couple posted every day. I paid $5k over and was very happy to get that deal.

Most of the rejected broncos have crappy dealer gimmicks so I don't the dealers morals.
Any chance you could drop the name of that FB group?