Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m trying to figure out what wheels come with Badlands. Hoping one of you can confirm what we are seeing versus what is in the Ford site and in the ‘Compare Models‘ pdf.

From the West event we see the below on a Badlands with 33s . Are these the ”17" Carbonized Gray-painted machined-face aluminum wheels” stated in the pdf?

Ford Bronco What are the wheel choices on Badlands?  Pics of what we’ve seen D396E0D6-34D6-42DF-8C32-6B3E31DDB86E

Then on the Ford website we see these below. Or are these below the “17" Carbonized Gray-painted machined-face aluminum wheels” Stated in the Compare Models pdf?

Ford Bronco What are the wheel choices on Badlands?  Pics of what we’ve seen 7A4E004D-DBDE-486B-800E-31C8B25D88B4

So, which wheels come Standard with the Badlands? And if it’s the bottom wheels, how do I get the wheels shown in the top pic, might that be a standalone option when ordering - because neither set of wheels is the Sasquatch Beadlock capable wheels?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your second pic is the one mentioned in the pdf and shown online.
The event Badlands looks like it's wearing Squatch rims. (which I hope are available)
thanks but not sure the West pics are Squatch wheels. These are squatch wheels - note they are not the same as the ones in the West pics. And I’m not referring to the colored ring. The pattern and entire wheel is different.
Ford Bronco What are the wheel choices on Badlands?  Pics of what we’ve seen 4AD2B496-CD3B-4B45-BB9A-3505ECCC635D

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks but not sure the West pics are Squatch wheels. These are squatch wheels - note they are not the same as the ones in the West pics. And I’m not referring to the colored ring.
Ford Bronco What are the wheel choices on Badlands?  Pics of what we’ve seen 4AD2B496-CD3B-4B45-BB9A-3505ECCC635D
I think they are the same... You have 2 colour options on the beauty rings.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF I read it right, the first pic shows the option rims for the 33" MT tires.

Sponsored

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and if I remember correctly - the ones at bronco west were wearing 33s - so - it got the Sasquatch bead lock capable wheels but with 33” tires.... interesting to see how / if this is packaged from Ford.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and if I remember correctly - the ones at bronco west were wearing 33s - so - it got the Sasquatch bead lock capable wheels but with 33” tires.... interesting to see how / if this is packaged from Ford.
My Canadian website says those rims are an option... Remains to be seen whether they're available outside of the Squatch pack....

Geekytrails

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe those are the optional 33 inch MT tires that you can get on the Bad Lands. It looks like your top picture has the same tread pattern as in the picture WuNgUn posted. The different rims maybe one of the different rims options mentioned for the Bad Land on the Ford website.

Screenshot_20200913-135937.png

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ones at the show were the beadlock capable wheels where you remove that gray trim ring, go to the dealership and buy the $800 beadlock rings and then have a tire shop pop the bead for you and you mount the newly purchased beadlock rings.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m on my phone so can’t put them side by side but I’m pretty sure they are different wheels , even accounting for the beauty ring. Here are close ups. Hopefully the west wheel s an option. Or maybe the west wheels come when you choose the MT 285/70 and the Ford website wheel comes with the 285/70AT tire.

Ford Bronco What are the wheel choices on Badlands?  Pics of what we’ve seen 1E1DADDC-3A09-4FC4-A4C3-5D14D6778460

Ford Bronco What are the wheel choices on Badlands?  Pics of what we’ve seen EE40C4C2-98B0-4C8D-A46D-94C90184F9C1

View attachment 35827

View attachment 35824

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Either way, i’ll have a pair of brand new Badlands wheels for sale at time of pickup since the wife will be getting her some aftermarket Black Rhino wheels.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate black wheels, so I am really hoping the wheels shown on the website pic above are available.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a look at this Bronco Nation interview here with a Bronco engineer. Scrub to the 10min mark. He talks about the 33” BFG KO2s LT285/70R17 All-Terrains as standard on Badlands and the option to switch to the Goodyear 33“ LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrains which come with the aesthetic beadlock-capable ring that you’re talking about in this thread. Both wheels are 17”. I prefer the look of the beadlock-capable ring (which comes in black and silver) but not sure how much noisier the mud-terrains will be or how much quicker they’ll wear as a daily driver.

Ford Bronco What are the wheel choices on Badlands?  Pics of what we’ve seen 1600020562057

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those are two separate wheels. Neither is the SASQ. I assume the ones on the Colorado model are an option. Just like I hope the bumper that is seen on numerous stock photos equipped with both LED fog lights AND tow hooks will be an option even though it does not appear on any trim on the ford site.
Sponsored