Sponsored

What are the Wrangler Forums saying about Bronco?

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited, 1976 VW poptop Bus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I dont care what the JK/JL owners say on jeep forums. Last real jeeps were built in 2006!

Sincerely,

05 LJ owner
Current JKU driver. I'm seriously jealous every time I see an LJ, and I think one serious advantage the 2 door Bronco has over the 2 door JL is the LJ-ish relatively generous cargo area. I wish Jeep would've made the JL 2 door basically LJ 2.0.
Sponsored

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited, 1976 VW poptop Bus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am a member on Wrangler Forum. As much as y'all poop on SFA here, they poop on IFS over there. (I'm not a serious offroader, so don't really care.)

Edit: There is a lot more chatter about Jeep here than there is about Ford over there.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a member on Wrangler Forum. As much as y'all poop on SFA here, they poop on IFS over there. (I'm not a serious offroader, so don't really care.)

Edit: There is a lot more chatter about Jeep here than there is about Ford over there.
A large portion of future owners here feel like they have to prove that the Bronco is Better.
Meanwhile most Jeep owners just don't care.
:LOL:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen shade thrown and gotten shitted all over for wanting a new, unproven vehicle that will probably have all kinds of recalls and warranty issues instead of getting a reliable, tested and proven Jeep, for much cheaper too.
My first ever Ford was a new-model 2001 F150 Supercrew. No issues. My third Ford was a new-model 2013 Focus ST. Very minor issues, all resolved, most with advice and DIYs from the ST forums.

Given the basis of the Bronco and my history so far with new-model Fords, I’m not worried at all about all kinds of recalls and warranty issues.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jeep (or chrysler, ram, fiat, dodge - whatever) is a non factor to me. Never considered one and can not imagine I ever will.

Sponsored

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll say this, about my buddy who has always been Jeep. - Anytime I bring up the Bronco, he stops me and says "Oh, You mean the new Scout?" Kinda funny, but who cares.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like Jeeps, I like Broncos. If I was building a rock crawling machine it would be a Jeep.

I'm building a truck for my wife and I to go backpacking, some spirited off-roading, light overlanding, driving on the beach, and long highway trips. The bronco is the better start.

Different tools for different jobs.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fighting over brands is so weird to me. Like listening to people get into full blown arguments over Droid and IPhone. How can someone care so much about what someone else chooses to buy with their $? So weird to me.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the call from the Jeep dealer. My battle wagon needs a new left cylinder head.

Known problem and Jeep extended the warranty on those... except the official cutoff is a couple months before my build date.

Estimate to keep my Jeep on the road until my Bronco comes in: $2,650.00

Ugh.

(I've already escalated to corporate for some consideration in the matter.)

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't get into very many discussions with people in the real world about cars, with the exception of my dealer. I have friends that have jeeps, but they're just cars, just like all of my vehicles are just cars. Not that big of a deal. I'm buying a Bronco, because I like the appeal of roof off and doors off, and I'm not a fan of Jeep. I doubt that I'll ever wave at a fellow Bronco owner, or will I ever walk up to a fellow Bronco owner in a parking lot and talk Bronco, or will I join a Bronco club. Never joined a vehicle club ever...with the exception of the Mustang club for the X-Plan pin.

Feuding over cars just seems silly to me.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't get into very many discussions with people in the real world about cars, with the exception of my dealer. I have friends that have jeeps, but they're just cars, just like all of my vehicles are just cars. Not that big of a deal. I'm buying a Bronco, because I like the appeal of roof off and doors off, and I'm not a fan of Jeep. I doubt that I'll ever wave at a fellow Bronco owner, or will I ever walk up to a fellow Bronco owner in a parking lot and talk Bronco, or will I join a Bronco club. Never joined a vehicle club ever...with the exception of the Mustang club for the X-Plan pin.

Feuding over cars just seems silly to me.
Lol its as old as the bible cain and able ,ford and chevy.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol its as old as the bible cain and able ,ford and chevy.
I get companies feuding, as they are competitors. But customers putting so much identity into the car they own, is stupid to me.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get companies feuding, as they are competitors. But customers putting so much identity into the car they own, is stupid to me.
I agree just like the guys on my street would kill each other during raiders,niners game.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll say this, about my buddy who has always been Jeep. - Anytime I bring up the Bronco, he stops me and says "Oh, You mean the new Scout?" Kinda funny, but who cares.
That’s a compliment of sorts - the Scout was a great vehicle.
Sponsored