Sponsored

What are you buying instead of a Bronco?

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F-250 IDI Turbo Diesel Ext Cab 4x4 5-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford has obviously jacked this Bronco rollout up with all their strange packages, colors, and prices. I am curious what you are now looking at instead of that Bronco you were planning on? I was day 1 res holder looking at 4D Base with Sas 2.7 auto, but probably not anymore. Please let me know what you are getting and why.
Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

4 door First Edition. Because when you have waited years for a new release you can wait a couple more months. There will not be another like this. Modern off-road capable and only real competitor to Wrangler.

OP
OP
Bcacali24

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I understand a majority of people seeing this are still going to buy a bronco, this thread is for those who are no longer buying a bronco. I would love to know what you are going to buy instead.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I bail. Which there is a 50/50 chance as of now. I will keep my current Ranger. Very capable off-roader on how its built. Only 20k miles and it's paid off. I wouldn't want another car payment for something equally as capable.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I understand a majority of people seeing this are still going to buy a bronco, this thread is for those who are no longer buying a bronco. I would love to know what you are going to buy instead.

Ford Bronco What are you buying instead of a Bronco? 20201222_212655

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not going anywhere, but really hoping many ahead of me do, so good luck guys!

I've (we've) waited for this vehicle for so damn long, would be crazy to leave her standing at the alter.

Not like Ford is doing any of this on purpose. I know many don't "believe" in COVID-19, but it certainly believes in us. Everything has been interrupted and I personally don't want any Ford factory workers to die just so I can have a goddamn truck on time to play with.

Patience isn't easy, but this wait is totally a first world problem while I wait for my soon to be $57,000 Ford truck to be custom built with only what I want and nothing I don't, with the delivery postponed a couple extra months...

OP
OP
Bcacali24

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I bail. Which there is a 50/50 chance as of now. I will keep my current Ranger. Very capable off-roader on how its built. Only 20k miles and it's paid off. I wouldn't want another car payment for something equally as capable.
You could probably do any MOD you wanted in a bronco in terms of off-road capability as well. I am looking at the rangers

OP
OP
Bcacali24

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am currently saving for a 5th gen 4runner, Lexus gx460, Land Cruiser or possibly a Wrangler. I will wait for the currently inflated market to drop down.
The Lexus here in Denver go for crazy money. What a great vehicle once you take do bumpers and get rid of the running boards

OP
OP
Bcacali24

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 2 reservation holder and member on bronco6g for 1 1/2 years before release.

Probably going to get a Tahoe :(.

Maybe I will buy a used Bronco in a couple of years.
I love me a Tahoe, just not the new Tahoe prices. Were you thinking newer or older? If you keep your nose to the craigslist you can pick up a 70k mile 2000s Tahoe (pre AFM) for a pretty good deal.
Sponsored