Sponsored

What are you buying instead of a Bronco?

ilkhan

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Front bumper is a Westin ProMod,the grill is the Raptor knock off,and the wheels are Method MR310 con6’s 0 offset,with General Grabber ATx’3’s in a 285/70-17
Nice. Looks great, dude
Sponsored

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I purchased a 2017 Titan XD. I'll probably trade it in on a used 2022 bronco when the warranty dies. We'll see how much I fall in love with a truck by that time.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I can wait it out. I am going to look at the new 2022 Frontier and the 2023 Tacoma, Ranger, Canyon and Colorado when they come out. But, I think the Bronco is worth waiting for. I don't know of many new 2-door body-on-frame SUVs with removable doors and roof on the market.

OP
OP
Bcacali24

Bcacali24

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F-250 IDI Turbo Diesel Ext Cab 4x4 5-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I can wait it out. I am going to look at the new 2022 Frontier and the 2023 Tacoma, Ranger, Canyon and Colorado when they come out. But, I think the Bronco is worth waiting for. I don't know of many new 2-door body-on-frame SUVs with removable doors and roof on the market.
Once the 2022 Frontier is a model year old and we get some of those good ole Nissan discounts off MSRP that is going to be a great buy.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New Frontier is the best looking midsized truck imo. My wife drives a 2011 and that thing has been a tank.

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just did a build and price on a RAM TRX and with same down, longer term the payments were very close to fully optioned Badlands 4 door that I'm looking at getting, now this is interesting lol.
TRXs around here are all Listed in the $95k+ range. Maybe direct build could avoid that dealer ADM though.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Range Rover Sport is under warranty until Aug. 2022 so I’m keeping it. Just hope i get my Bronco by then. I love my Land Rovers but won’t own one out of warranty…

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My Range Rover Sport is under warranty until Aug. 2022 so I’m keeping it. Just hope i get my Bronco by then. I love my Land Rovers but won’t own one out of warranty…
What type of warranty issues have you had to have fixed?

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What type of warranty issues have you had to have fixed?
I haven’t had anything serious fixed on this one. I bought it as a CPO (had just 3k miles on it after a 5 month personal lease…who does that?). The infotainment system was very glitchy at first. Software updates fixed that for the most part but it can still be fickle. Other things are always hit or miss quirks that, of course, never pop up at the service center.

But I have had several Rovers and one of the biggest concerns is the cost to fix the air suspension if there are problems. My last one was fortunately still under its CPO warranty when that happened. Service through the dealerships on Rovers is also stupid expensive but I still do it to make sure they can’t claim warranty voided.

Overall, I love Land Rovers. My first was an old Disco (1997) that got me hooked. They drive so smooth and are really comfortable, but I’ve wanted a Bronco since I was in high school 🤷🏻‍♂️. They just stopped making them. I might end up keeping bot….at least until the warranty is up (the CPO warranty is more limited but extends to Aug. 2023).
Sponsored