Sponsored

What are you cross-shopping the Bronco against?

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t actually need another vehicle technically speaking. practically speaking any comfortable to drive reliable 4x4 would be fine, but to be honest I have no serious interest in any other 4x4 for sentimental reasons.

I used to have a bronco in college, formerly the family car while I was going up. I tried really really hard to keep it, but was forced to sell it under some seriously messed up circumstances (literally greek tragedy levels of drama).

Now my life is much more stable and I have the money so let’s just say the Bronco brand is my “rosebud” reminder of a bittersweet past.

Is this an impractical take? Probably, but I still want that Bronco.

hhkjmb

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey that's the someone I'm cross shopping against. Let me know what you choose! I'm probably going to end up with the Wild Trak as it will spend a lot more time on the road than off. But then I'm like, in a few years I might want to just make it a off-road toy. Then I will be sorry I didn't get the Badlands. Man my first world problems really suck...LOL
Is the Wild Trak going to be better on road than the BL? You'll have to forgive me, I live in NJ not far from Manhattan and I doubt my Bronco will see more than a grass soccer field and only if they run out of pavement parking.

Scott2373

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford F150, '18 Wrangler Sahara, 08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been seriously considering a 2021 4Runner TRD Offroad Premium, or Venture. I've always wanted a T4R. Those 4.0L engines are bulletproof. I'd want one before Toyota went the way of tiny displacement turbo engines in 2022/3, like in the Bronco. I love my 2.7 in my F150, but I know I'll be shelling out big bucks in the future to replace the turbos, if I keep it for that long. The Yota 4.0 will go 300K+ with normal maintainence and possibly a head gasket and new ignition coils from time to time. I probably would have already done it, what with used vehicles fetching high trade-in values, but there is simply no inventory out there right now and ordering will probably take 6 months+ with the chip shortage.
Sponsored