Sponsored

What are you driving until your Bronco arrives?

calx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Roommate's 2019 Jeep Cherokee when needed. I used to daily a VW Sportwagen w/ APR stage tune 1 (and other fun mods), but sold it last year.

Ford Bronco What are you driving until your Bronco arrives? vw
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much this, daily. Except when it rains all day. The top is off and stored so I put it in the shop and drive the Cobra.
Lol, I love the fact that your in-clememt weather vehicle is a Cobra. That's awesome.

I daily a F150 KR and will continue to do so after the Bronco arrives. Just sold the wifes Flex but she has been using my weekend warrior Jeep as her daily for months now. There is a good chance that we become a 2 Bronco family so she has one for her daily and I have a new weekend warrior.
Ford Bronco What are you driving until your Bronco arrives? 1626798489725

Ford Bronco What are you driving until your Bronco arrives? 1626798519791

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, I love the fact that your in-clememt weather vehicle is a Cobra. That's awesome.

I daily a F150 KR and will continue to do so after the Bronco arrives. Just sold the wifes Flex but she has been using my weekend warrior Jeep as her daily for months now. There is a good chance that we become a 2 Bronco family so she has one for her daily and I have a new weekend warrior.
Ford Bronco What are you driving until your Bronco arrives? Ford ST

Ford Bronco What are you driving until your Bronco arrives? Ford ST
Lol, yeah. And a 'vertible at that!
Once the cold inclement stuff hits it will be all TJ time. I can't wait to get it out in the snow.

Well, I can, actually. It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if it never got below 50 degrees.
I do miss east TX in that regard, and pretty much every other one too. If only Nacogdoches (lived near there for a chunk of my childhood) had mountains, it would be all good.

*nice JK, by the way. I'm a sucker for lime green on them and came exceedingly close to painting mine that color.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The top two share my DD duties. The Ranger I'll keep. Love that little truck. The Jeep JL I bought in '19 to bridge the gap waiting for the Bronco. I didn't think I would, but I'm fairly sure I'm gonna miss that Wrangler. However, I know that will be a short lived thing after the Bronco arrives. The bottom one is the wife's. I get to drive it when it needs gas. :)

Ford Bronco What are you driving until your Bronco arrives? 100_5250.JPG

Ford Bronco What are you driving until your Bronco arrives? 100_4759.JPG

Ford Bronco What are you driving until your Bronco arrives? 100_4357.JPG

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sold my 2006 Jeep Wrangler in March and have been driving my son's 2004 S-10 pick-up ever since. I sure miss cruising with the top and doors off. At this point, I wish I had just kept my Jeep. Sometimes it feels like we are all donkeys plowing a field and Ford is the farmer dangling a carrot just out of reach to keep us going.

tamalediet

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 XLT and a bunch of others- preorder on a BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2007 FJ Cruiser with 101k. It’s gonna be hard to get rid of when the time comes.
Ford Bronco What are you driving until your Bronco arrives? 100_4357.JPG
I just ordered my wife one until our Bronco comes in because she needed a new car so bad. Your post made me pull the trigger lol. Everyone that owns one raves about how much they love it.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sold my 16 F150 and bought an 09 Chevy Traverse. I'll be driving the K5 top off until the weather consistently stays below 50°. After that, it'll be my work truck or the Traverse. Bronco can't get here soon enough because the Traverse is not my style at all. I feel like a soccer mom 😂😂

Sponsored

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sell it to me! I have it's Pappy from 1971:

PHlz1p1vZ6yDF5eklsmNqgWqQ=w1124-h953-no?authuser=0.jpg

^ That's for fun an occasionally to work

My main daily drivers are a 2018 Camaro RS that is getting sold for the Bronco, and a 1989 Toyota Pickup:

-DzJCEu_pFWFV636fJJ9olGeQ=w1270-h953-no?authuser=0.jpg

Also have a 1998 C5 Vette that is suffering from electrical gremlins. I need to remove most of the interior and search for bad grounds, as well as check the grounds elsewhere. Been sitting almost a year now, because I have other priorities.

2H7dC4ESZF3CikjLnc0JWEhsg=w1270-h953-no?authuser=0.jpg
Hey I am not opposed when the time comes lol! What part of South Jersey are you from? I grew up there and still have most my family in the area.

I am liking the collection of cars you have going on there. Especially the 71 FJ!

I just ordered my wife one until our Bronco comes in because she needed a new car so bad. Your post made me pull the trigger lol. Everyone that owns one raves about how much they love it.
You wont regret it man. I bought mine when I first reserved the Bronco last year and I regret not doing it sooner. If I had the funds I would keep it and still get the Bronco.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey I am not opposed when the time comes lol! What part of South Jersey are you from? I grew up there and still have most my family in the area.

I am liking the collection of cars you have going on there. Especially the 71 FJ!
Washington Township area

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Washington Township area
Nice area, I still have some friends out that way. I was down closer toward the shore near Ocean City

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice area, I still have some friends out that way. I was down closer toward the shore near Ocean City
Been vacationing in Ocean City since I was a kid, love it
Sponsored