Sponsored

What are you getting your Bronco for Christmas?

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A nice beer cooler
I've been debating between cooler / chiller / refrigerator. For now I think the cooler is going to meet most of our needs. May need two coolers, one for beer that opens and closes a lot. And one for food storage that stays mostly closed.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been debating between cooler / chiller / refrigerator. For now I think the cooler is going to meet most of our needs. May need two coolers, one for beer that opens and closes a lot. And one for food storage that stays mostly closed.
I invested in a Dometic a few years back and am about to upgrade to a smaller (35) size for my 2 door Bronco. I have a Goal Zero as well to serve as the battery for the fridge, but also to keep all electronics going.

Of course, a fridge can plug directly into the 12v outlet in back, so you do have options.

When not camping, a Dometic makes for a nice, small, efficient deep freezer for the garage, etc.

Yes, there is a hefty investment involved here, but you'll only do it once. I keep food and plenty of beer without having to think of ice or it melting for 2-3 day trips, the Goal Zero charges when I'm driving including on the trail.

It's worth saving up for or repurposing some money for the ease and effectiveness of it all.

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Already went ahead and preordered myself a RTT (GoFast Super Lite) and also a bike rack (Recon Rack R5) ?

Just need to order a swing out arm for the bike rack now...

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We wear Red Kap shop jackets where I work. They are light weight but still fairly warm, and are good to layer with. So you can wear it from fall to early to mid spring in the mountains of NC. I like mine so much I wear it everywhere. Most of the time it’s pretty nasty so I ordered a jacket and some patches and made my own Bronco jacket. Now I can go out in public and not look like I’ve been dropped into the mine and run through a crusher.
Ford Bronco What are you getting your Bronco for Christmas? 8706DAD4-FA1D-47E4-9B22-B4136E1735DA
Ford Bronco What are you getting your Bronco for Christmas? 29563941-A522-4BC1-9495-F05533ACC581

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We wear Red Kap shop jackets where I work. They are light weight but still fairly warm, and are good to layer with. So you can wear it from fall to early to mid spring in the mountains of NC. I like mine so much I wear it everywhere. Most of the time it’s pretty nasty so I ordered a jacket and some patches and made my own Bronco jacket. Now I can go out in public and not look like I’ve been dropped into the mine and run through a crusher.
Ford Bronco What are you getting your Bronco for Christmas? 29563941-A522-4BC1-9495-F05533ACC581
Nice work ?

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditch Lights, currently thinking of going DD, waiting for Black Friday sale to order.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably some vinyl.

Brnco2.7

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
With a build date of 12-6 and my dealer 30 miles from the plant it should be getting me for Christmas.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be taking delivery either right before or right after Christmas 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Definitely getting ol Bebop some protection from our pup coming on adventures: https://accessories.ford.com/produc...tt-rear-protective-seat-covers-in-pebble-grey

(Yeah they're expensive but we love Carhartt in this house and my husband will match my ride 😅)

Also a set of the Ridergraphix stripes

Possibly an air compressor

Next year hoping for one of the spare tire mounted cargo baskets to be available

Sponsored

RoockyRoad

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also have a 12/6 build date...sooo hopefully me driving it home in it's first snowy trip. :D

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or Hanukkah / Kwanza / Festivus?

Wife and I do a lot of backpacking / rock climbing / kayaking with the doggo, plan on upgrading the first-aid and add some safety to the Bronco. The first of many gifts / toys for it.

1) First Aid
2) Fire Extinguisher
MUDDY!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little brother.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The RTR grill (if it's available by then).

Ford Bronco What are you getting your Bronco for Christmas? fair-lane-custom-ford-bronco-rtr-7

Oh and fog lights.
Sponsored