Sponsored

What are you giving up to get a Bronco ?

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm giving up my boring Corolla. Real sacrifice over here.
LoL, giving up my 4 door nissan altima. High five. I'm done with boring vehicles.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sold a Pacifia and selling my Challenger to pay cash for the Bronco. Picked up (cash) a six-speed Z4 as a ā€œreplacementā€ for the Challenger until the Bronco comes along.

JK

Jmh745

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 F-150, ā€˜20 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that the wife has an expedition, I no longer need the truck to pull the mastercraft. So, Iā€™m trading the truck in and getting a loaded badlands. I canā€™t wait!

Sponsored

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will trade/sell my 2017 BMW M240i daily. Its been a great car and I've done some modding to make her my own, but after picking up a 2017 Porsche 718 Cayman S for a weekend car, the experience doesn't live up, so I'll continue to get my sports car kicks in the 718. The Bronco will assume daily duties, but we recently bought a cabin in North Georgia and will be spending more time up there on dirt roads that can be rougher and dirtier than I'd like for the Bimmer. Looking forward to getting into more off-roading and exploration with the Bronco.

ADove83

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion xB, 2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been planning this purchase since they announced it in 2017. I've been driving my point A to point B 2006 Scion xB since 2008. I've been mercilessly made fun of for still driving that vehicle, but jokes on them when I pay cash for my BL and own it in full on day one. I haven't had a car payment since 2010, but still set monthly money aside as though I had.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

08 tundra and money.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_20200229_181539_060.jpg

For sale 16k ... N/A Cammed Ford Performance parts, APR, Brembo, Hurst, Flowmasters, JLT, Nitto etc. ... Ctrl FL, 58k miles, Manual

Garrison

Badlands
First Name
Garrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Planning this since the announcement, have a 06 mustang GT daily driver. Was going to replace it with a ranger, but Ford punted on bringing the euro diesel ranger to the US (bad ass in person). Was and am so frickin stoked for the Bronco coming back. Decided to just keep driving the stang (260k miles) till it pukes or my day 1 reservation Bronco shows up. Got my F350 for backup.

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2017 Ford Fusion 2.0T AWD. It is loaded with options. Really wasnt my choice in car. Someone rearended me in 2019 and totalled my Malibi - which was a car I bought just to get me thru to the bronco.

So now not the equity I would have had.

Ihatecrashing

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback 2ā€ lift/Ducati Monster 796
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had an older Landcruiser that I really enjoyed, but realized the availability of parts to keep it running was getting to be a little bit of a pain for a daily driver. It's off-road capabilities far exceeded my comfort level and driving ability. So the wife and I decided on a 2019 Outback and purchased it right before the turbo version was announced (doh!). I got hooked on adaptive cruise control which is really affecting my decision on the bronco, it is one of the "modern" technologies that I really appreciate. I threw a 2" lift on it and 30" BFGs and the Subie gets me to all the places I have wanted to go, with heated seats. The one thing I do miss from the Landcruiser is the torque, the Subaru will not climb certain things from a standstill due to the CVT and general lack of torque.

All that to say, when I get a Bronco, the Outback will be sold, I will probably go backwards in technology, but forward in power and torque. Photos just for fun...
Ford Bronco What are you giving up to get a Bronco ? C943DBF3-7069-43D9-8C48-AD861C4179E4

Ford Bronco What are you giving up to get a Bronco ? 3C30915D-0A82-4078-A73B-B6A4836CFF79

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco What are you giving up to get a Bronco ? MustangDriverSide

I've really enjoyed this car but after two decades of driving Mustangs it's time for a change of pace. I'm not going to lie it will sting a bit to trade 'er in but that first Bronco drive with the top and doors off will take that away I am sure.
Sponsored