Sponsored

What are you going to do with your "free" $300 from FordPass?

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like the same one on the Ranger and they're all black skins. Some have painted theirs to match the color of their trucks and they look a lot better.

Painted Keypad Shell.jpg
I should have clarified my question. I was wanting to know if the door skin has a hole in it where the keypad is mounted. Ive seen somewhere on here that the keypad was just stuck on, and I was wondering if Bronco had them wired in or not.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I should have clarified my question. I was wanting to know if the door skin has a hole in it where the keypad is mounted. Ive seen somewhere on here that the keypad was just stuck on, and I was wondering if Bronco had them wired in or not.
No, it is just a sticky Tootsie Roll from the '90's slapped on the door. Some that will order after delivery intend to stick it inside the fuel door with some going further and cracking the case and hard-wiring it.

Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was gonna go toward tube doors but...

Now it looks like I'm buying a soft top since these assholes determined you don't get the wiper/defroster connections unless your Bronco is built with a hardtop.
Seriously? I must have missed that little tidbit.....

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI majority of folks like having both.
I’m not understanding the need for carpet mats when you have rubber/plastic ones. Aesthetic? I’m not even sure where I put my carpet mats since I got weather tech. ?
Please explain ? I’m truly Curious.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not understanding the need for carpet mats when you have rubber/plastic ones. Aesthetic? I’m not even sure where I put my carpet mats since I got weather tech. ?
Please explain ? I’m truly Curious.
I see people put the tray style over the carpet ones. Usually for a bit of added cushion/ insulation. Also when people trade in they'll keep their tray mats and toss the carpet ones back in and it's new looking again. I was talking about the Ford ones too. Not weather tech. In my opinion the Ford ones look and fit better in the Ford vehicles and cost less. Plus you usually get them in a day once you order, and whatever vehicle they're for they have that on the mat.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see people put the tray style over the carpet ones. Usually for a bit of added cushion/ insulation. Also when people trade in they'll keep their tray mats and toss the carpet ones back in and it's new looking again. I was talking about the Ford ones too. Not weather tech. In my opinion the Ford ones look and fit better in the Ford vehicles and cost less. Plus you usually get them in a day once you order, and whatever vehicle they're for they have that on the mat.
This. For trade in, you have new mats for the next owner. Also, they serve as additional sound dampening/insulation. People will pay for the additional sound dampening or go with dynamat, but Ford is including mats that will serve the purpose partially if you delay the floor liners till after delivery.

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will be banking the points to use toward a white top when it eventually becomes available.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

By then I'll have 3 Fords in the driveway. I'll be holding mine for oil changes. :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In that vein, I will likely hold on to them, forget about them, and then lose them. The Ford dealership close enough to use for maintenance is pretty meh - taking 3 hours for an oil change when you make an appointment is a little much.
You can sell them to Zack. @ZackDanger As I understand he has an unmatchable conversion rate. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored