Buckshot

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trying to get a reference point. I've seen a lot of posts on other forums and it seems the process is going faster than mine for the majority of the people.. Are your timelines similar to this or is the process quicker for you? (I did not expect it to be quick but I thought it might go a little better than this.)

Thanks for the help

2 Door Badland Sasquatch (MIC TOP)
  1. Reserved 7/17/2020 (San Tan Ford Gilbert Arizona)
  2. Met with Dealer 01/20/2021 to order and received "order was confirmed" email same day.
  3. Received email 11/02/21 stating my dealer placed the order with Ford and it had been confirmed. This was the last update.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JimiRads

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 Door Big Bend, MY 21, MT, Tow Package
  1. Reserved 9/30/2020 (Mike Dorian Ford, Clinton Township, MI)
  2. Met with Dealer 01/20/2021 to order and received "order was confirmed" email 1/22/20.
  3. Got pushed to a 2022 MY
New Timeline - 2 Door Black Diamond, MY 22, MT, Tow Package, Paint Protection
  1. Met with Dealer on 10/19/21 to update my order
  2. Recieved Order Update email same day
  3. 11/2/21 Recieved Order Confirmation email
All I want from Ford is to give me some sort of delivery window, which I think should be possible IF they are actually going off of Reservation date. I completely understand that the Pandemic has F'ed up everything, BUT, if you know how many orders you have, what parts need to go into all of those orders, and know what your constraints are, you should be able to give a 3-month window in which the Bronco should be built. Like, am I going to be waiting until Q4 2022? Q3 2022? Give me some sort of expectation, because this whole waiting in the dark sucks. My car is on it's last legs, and I really want the Bronco, but if I won't get one until 2023 or beyond, tell me now so I can make plans.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing unusual about your timeline, OP. :(

Two-door Bronco is more or less a concept car at this point.

I hope the next scheduling date brings some good news for our remaining July reservationists.
Sponsored