What are you trading in to get your new Bronco?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang, wrangler jl, wrangler jlu, Ranger
I wanted to create a fun thread about what your trading in to get your new bronco. I'm thinking about either my 2019 ranger or my 2017 mustang gt. Mustangs in Colorado are summer vehicles only and my ranger xlt is soo nice that I'm having heartache trading it in. What are you trading in? and why?

Advertisement

Squatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Jeep
I'm not trading it in, but I will be ditching my 2017 F150 3.5 EcoBoost in the amazing Lightning Blue.......I am going to hold a memorial for losing a great color.

Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
I just sold my MKC last week (private sale) instead of trading it in next year. The market is strong for low-mileage used vehicles right now because of demand. I got a great price for it and won't have a car payment now. I'll continue to save until I buy my Bronco next year.

I'm now driving my '04 Grand Cherokee every day...it only has 240k miles on it. :) It runs great and I plan to keep it, even after I buy my Bronco. (it's nice to have a beater to take to work when hail is in the forecast...and we get plenty of those days here in Colorado)

mkc.jpg

jeepgc1.jpg

Reldn

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Patriot High Altitude, 2004 F-150 XLT
Clubs

I was gonna trade in my 2017 Jeep Patriot, but, my Wife would rather we trade in her 2012 Patriot instead since it doesn't get driven much anymore, and neither of us are fond of the CVT Transmission in it.

BroncoJay

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
2017 tacoma..gonna miss my truck but
Must have the Bronc!

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
The way the used car market is right now you're better off selling privately and taking cash in. I'm getting rid of my 01 Sport Trac and 09 Focus to make room for the Bronco.

Advertisement

Advertisement