Sponsored

What are you trading in to get your new Bronco?

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_0150_zpsf8c0d2d7.jpg

Her first trip out @ Una Palma, Borrego Springs, CA, 11/2010.

But I'm not going trade it in, probably can get much better $ selling it private party.
Sponsored

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Escape titanium 2017 now 32,500 kilomĂŞter only it's wife car. she buy the BRONCO me POWERBOOST 2022.
TRACKTOY

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife's hand me down 2014 chevy cruze. She has gotten 3 "new to us" vehicles to my ZERO. So it's my turn. I've also always told myself I would never buy a brand new vehicle. It just never seemed that practical to spend that kind of money, but then came the Bronco.

Sponsored

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanted to create a fun thread about what your trading in to get your new bronco. I'm thinking about either my 2019 ranger or my 2017 mustang gt. Mustangs in Colorado are summer vehicles only and my ranger xlt is soo nice that I'm having heartache trading it in. What are you trading in? and why?
Right testicule

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2018 TRD OR Tacoma...been wanting to get rid of that thing 3 months after I got it. Just payed it off so i can trade it in free and clear

OP
OP
hemiblas

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2018 TRD OR Tacoma...been wanting to get rid of that thing 3 months after I got it. Just payed it off so i can trade it in free and clear
why are you wanting to get rid of your Tacoma?

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
why are you wanting to get rid of your Tacoma?
Just not the truck I hoped it would be. I test drove one without the moonroof and when I ordered it with the moonroof I didn't account for a lot of head room loss- at 6'4 its an issue off road. I hate the transmission with a passion. It's not a bad truck, just not for me. I just regret getting rid of my Gen 2 for it- I loved that truck. I will say it is smoother and seems to articulate better than then Gen 2

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco What are you trading in to get your new Bronco? 20180831_133709
My 2017 Fusion Sport will be traded in. It's been an awesome ride, but the Bronco is better suited to my lifestyle.

Sponsored

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to create a fun thread about what your trading in to get your new bronco. I'm thinking about either my 2019 ranger or my 2017 mustang gt. Mustangs in Colorado are summer vehicles only and my ranger xlt is soo nice that I'm having heartache trading it in. What are you trading in? and why?
Ford Bronco What are you trading in to get your new Bronco? 4f7b1b4a-de02-4bfc-835f-6e6e51b9854a

This is a great rig, but the Bronco takes the cheese.

sasbend2

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Fox body, 2014 Mustang GT, 2006 F150 SC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had intended to trade in or sell out right my 2016 Escape se that is until I had a run in with a very large 4 legged friend last week. Total loss. Not the way I wanted to get paid for the car but I guess it worked out. The bad thing is this was my primary car and my plan was to drive it a couple more months. Oh well I guess I drive the mustang every day.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rainbows and Unicorns. So far its a completely even trade of mythical creatures....

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm rethinking the trade in. Was going to get rid of my trusty Subaru but now I'm thinking, keep the commute miles off the bronco (roughly 10k per year), turn my Bronco into a garage queen ; ).

The gas savings will cover insurance, then I'm just out registration each year.

My Subaru currently has low miles (new job last month turned my essentially 0 mile commuter to 50miles/day) but has cosmetic damage so I won't get a good price for it anyway.

Don't mock me when you stop by for a beer and see my purty new Bronco in my fancy garage (regular front but side has full glass for a wonderful bright garage) with only the miles on it that took me from the dealer to home.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will be getting rid of my M235i when it comes time, and I will miss it dearly.

QzRhlyq.jpg

It has been a great car, the straight six and manual trans are phenomenal and it fit my "make commuting fun again" mission when I was young(er) and single. Was fun ordering it, first time I've ever done that for a car. The intervening six years however have added a wife, two kids, two dogs and a healthy dose of added Houston traffic to my commute. Probably be my last coupe for a while.
Sponsored