Sponsored

What are you trading in to get your new Bronco?

vel23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trading in my 340. Fun car. But the Bronco should be more fun.
Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted to create a fun thread about what your trading in to get your new bronco. I'm thinking about either my 2019 ranger or my 2017 mustang gt. Mustangs in Colorado are summer vehicles only and my ranger xlt is soo nice that I'm having heartache trading it in. What are you trading in? and why?
My retirement.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wanted to create a fun thread about what your trading in to get your new bronco. I'm thinking about either my 2019 ranger or my 2017 mustang gt. Mustangs in Colorado are summer vehicles only and my ranger xlt is soo nice that I'm having heartache trading it in. What are you trading in? and why?
Trading in my 2017 JKUR.

Reason: new toy, more torque, 35s stock, nicer interior etc.

Ford Bronco What are you trading in to get your new Bronco? DSC_2333.JPG

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The security of no payments.

Sponsored
OP
OP
hemiblas

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Trading in my 2017 JKUR.

Reason: new toy, more torque, 35s stock, nicer interior etc.

DSC_2333.JPG
I traded my jku for a jlu and big difference in power. The 35s were a bit too much for my rubicon with stock gearing and I really noticed a power hit especially at 6000 feet. The bronco should be a much better choice with the shorter gearing and better engine options.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Selling or trading

Ford Bronco What are you trading in to get your new Bronco? 0D7ECC91-6216-4882-A9CC-DA3DE6DD6121
I don't know many people who are keeping these things past a few years or already sick and tired of them. Having never driven one, I can't understand their reasoning, but when the trend is so strong with them there must be something to it.

On topic: Dealerships don't want 60+ year old cars anymore, so i'll trade in my signature on the loan.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might sell my 2004 TJ with 103K on the clock. It is in very good condition. It will al depend on when the Bronco can get delivered, if I win the Lottery or I come into a windfall.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know many people who are keeping these things past a few years or already sick and tired of them. Having never driven one, I can't understand their reasoning, but when the trend is so strong with them there must be something to it.
I don't think I could ever get tired of mine. ( see avatar ). It's not a Hellcat, but it is a damned fun ride. Right now there is a very high demand for them, used. I've been given offers to trade mine in at a higher price than I bought it for.

Ford Bronco What are you trading in to get your new Bronco? 63dksZu

Sponsored

DK75

Big Bend
First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 2016 Mustang, it will be paid off by the time the Bronco gets delivered. Although starting all over with car payments is no fun, I know I’ll get more value for the trade or private sell if I get rid of it now. I love my Mustang! It was a mid-life crisis purchase. Ford got it right when they introduced the newer body style, in my opinion. I‘d be keeping it if they had not gotten the Bronco‘s look right. But.......they nailed it! ?? Mid-life crisis, take two.......?
I told my husband I was placing the reservation and he said, “No you’re not.” Long story short, I placed the reservation? (He also told me I wasn’t getting the Mustang. He sure was surprised when I got home that day?)

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing. The garage only grows.

I'm surprised that this isn't a poll.

PanAfrica

Base
First Name
ERIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife gets my Land Cruiser, I get the new one

OP
OP
hemiblas

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 2016 Mustang, it will be paid off by the time the Bronco gets delivered. Although starting all over with car payments is no fun, I know I’ll get more value for the trade or private sell if I get rid of it now. I love my Mustang! It was a mid-life crisis purchase. Ford got it right when they introduced the newer body style, in my opinion. I‘d be keeping it if they had not gotten the Bronco‘s look right. But.......they nailed it! ?? Mid-life crisis, take two.......?
I told my husband I was placing the reservation and he said, “No you’re not.” Long story short, I placed the reservation? (He also told me I wasn’t getting the Mustang. He sure was surprised when I got home that day?)
I'll be driving a mustang and a Bronco too. I keep going back and forth if I"m selling the mustang or not, but I decided to keep it and drive both. Its easy to see who's in charger over there!!!!! LOL.
Sponsored