What are your dealer time estimates?

BroncoBoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve reached out to three around me to order a 2022. All gave the disclaimer that they don’t know for sure but their guesses after talking to Ford were 6-9 months, 9-12 months and about 12 months. Curious what others are hearing.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's gonna be a long time if you're putting in a standard order now my friend. The way the allocations are set up for '22 you'll need to order from a mega dealer to maybe get it sooner. And, it probably won't be real soon either. Sorry I can't give you any etter news, there just isn't any out there right now. At this point 12 months is probably a stretch.

OP
OP

BroncoBoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's gonna be a long time if you're putting in a standard order now my friend. The way the allocations are set up for '22 you'll need to order from a mega dealer to maybe get it sooner. And, it probably won't be real soon either. Sorry I can't give you any etter news, there just isn't any out there right now. At this point 12 months is probably a stretch.
Yeah, I think that’s why I was so surprised lol. I was waiting for them to say 1-3 years but was shocking when they all came back with sometime within 2022. I don’t know what to think anymore lol.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I think that’s why I was so surprised lol. I was waiting for them to say 1-3 years but was shocking when they all came back with sometime within 2022. I don’t know what to think anymore lol.
They’re all just guessing. Especially if it’s just some sales rep. They’re fudging it.

you’ll really have to build some trust.
Otherwise I’m gonna tell you what you want to hear to get your business and then blame ford for any delays.

I’m not a car salesperson btw :)

Sponsored
OP
OP

BroncoBoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Collecting any "my dealer said" data points is pretty close to pointless.
I don’t know who to listen to haha forum says don’t listen to the dealer and a bronco rep at a dealer said don’t listen to what you read on forums 🤷‍♂️

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it seems that ford won't even be able to build the reservations they already have in 22 with many of us getting ours in 23 or later conceivably at this point- really no estimate at all can be given- you could be next year if you're very lucky or not

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't feel bad brother. I've been in this fiasco since last year, and I don't know what to think either. To top it off there are many that's been in longer than me, and I would venture to say they have no idea themselves. I keep hoping that someone will throw a switch at Ford, the lights will come on, and we'll all see that light. :)

Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's wild guess tbh. My dealer told me summer 22 to fall 22 and I got a Vin for a build date in November which caught me completely off guard.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved July this year, ordered in August, totally expected end of next year, which I was totally cool with.

Adjusted my order - changed to a soft top, went from BD to BL, auto to manual, kept tow- somehow managed to get a build week in November.

None of this makes any sense, and my dealer was totally shocked this happened. Nobody knows what's going on.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know who to listen to haha forum says don’t listen to the dealer and a bronco rep at a dealer said don’t listen to what you read on forums 🤷‍♂️
Welcome to the party, pal! I hope your stay here with us is enjoyable. Be assured you are NOT alone :)))

Bottom line is that your build, dealer choice and blind luck will dramatically impact your timeline.

Ford Bronco What are your dealer time estimates? 1634150041199

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft top, first half of 2022.
Hard top, I don't think Ford's foremost manufacturing expert could give you an accurate guess.

Surfari7

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a lot of variables that go into the formula. Based on what has been posted you'd get it the soonest if you ordered a 4dr big bend, soft top, 2.3l, standard package. People have been known to leap frog over others who have sooner reservations. Going with a big dealer would help also
Sponsored

Last edited: