Sponsored

What are your expectations for the day you take delivery of your new Bronco?

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No rust
Sponsored

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Take the truck down for delivery. It’s gonna be an 80 deg sunny day! Immediately take the doors off....throw them in the back of the Bronco. Then, take the top off and throw that in the truck. Tell my wife I’ll meet her at the local burger drive thru.....she’s taking the truck......I’m taking the Bronco!

BroncoAbe

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is why I decided to go with @Granger Ford! It will take all of the BS, confusion, and frustration out of the equation. Couldn't really ask for more out of @Zach@Granger other than getting my Bronco quicker (but that's not on him). Hopefully everyone else has as smooth of a transitoon / experience!

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spotted my current Tundra on CarGurus. I flew in to Phoenix from Tulsa on an early Saturday flight. Arrived at the dealership hoping to walk around the truck, but it wasn't on the outside lot. Had to wait for them to "prep" it before I could see it, and then I took a test drive. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO TEST DRIVE THE BRONCO BEFORE YOU SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE!! Spent the next 30 minutes turning down the extended warranty. Spent the next 30 minutes in finance despite the fact I had a cashiers check for the full amount. Drove out of the lot and found the nearest trail to go off-roading. Drove home for the next 15 hours with a great big ol' smile.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna have local gal @NurseA.J keep an eye out for the car hauler as it drives thru town, at which point she'll 911 me and I'll haul ass to the dealer with my wife and daughter to watch it get unloaded.

I'll laugh, l cry ....my wife will roll her eyes.... I'll sign the paperwork from behind the wheel.

Probably let AJ take it for a drive(if Hers hasn't arrived yet) cause she's cool....lol.... then I'll have my daughter drive us home in it!

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gonna have local gal @NurseA.J keep an eye out for the car hauler as it drives thru town, at which point she'll 911 me and I'll haul ass to the dealer with my wife and daughter to watch it get unloaded.

I'll laugh, l cry ....my wife will roll her eyes.... I'll sign the paperwork from behind the wheel.

Probably let AJ take it for a drive(if Hers hasn't arrived yet) cause she's cool....lol.... then I'll have my daughter drive us home in it!
Omg @HoosierDaddy consider it the plan!!!! I can’t wait to see these come through!!! I have a friend who works at Ford and can watch the process of mine being built! We just did it with the Hubby’s F250!!!! We knew it delivered at the dealership before they told us! 🙌🏻😀🥸
Is it stalking or secret squirrel mission?!! Lol 😂
And if mine arrives first you’ll be getting a 911 too!!! I got you friend!!!!

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ahhh, this is the kind of positivity we need more of. Thank you.

Also, leave the diaper behind. Let the world see how happy you are!
billy-madison-adam-sandler.gif

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I expect to have the payment process streamlined, so I don't even have to talk to the finance/extended warrantee guy. Then I expect to get a feel for the clutch as I'm leaving the parking lot, and for the next few blocks as I get OUT OF TOWN.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
- It will be a bright, warm sunny day in the Pacific Northwest.
- My Bronco will still be hermetically sealed from the factory. Not even breathed in.
- New dealership employee, Emily Ratajkowski will greet me at the door and perform the vehicle walkthrough and any final...spit and polish required.
- Emily will then grab a picnic basket, man the copilot seat and take the rest of the day off.
- Dealership will throw in a bunch of accessories, swag and a full tank of gas due to my long wait from reservation to delivery.
- I will leave town by dirt road and wander through the Gifford Pinchot National Forest with stops by St. Helens, Adams and Rainier along with a few isolated natural hot springs to appease Em.
- Once home, I will tell my wife (after the steak knives have been put away) that Emily and I have decided to 'make a go of it'.
Someone is in for a real disappointment! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan on flying in.to San Diego on Friday morning, catch a ride to Kerny Mesa Ford, fill out all the required info then stepping out to my bronco glistening in the sun. Spend the rest of the day hanging around town and then maybe get dinner with some other new bronco owners. Stay the night in the city before heading home

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
1 Get the call my Bronco is in.
2 Stress all day thinking about how many salesman are going thru it before I get there.
3 Sign paperwork for way to long but its OK because the Bronco is perfect.
4 Leave and get to the first traffic light and think WTF!! when it shuts off for the first time.
5 Remember my new Bronco has start stop tech.
6 Go home and read lots of the manual while sitting in the Bronco and having a bourbon.

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The way things have gone with this truck and now realizing how many times I changed the configuration of the damned thing in the Build & Price tool in the lead-up to converting my reservation to an order....I fully expect to look at it and say to myself:

"Why the HELL didn't I get this thing in Area 51"?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the dealer preps your bronco they’re going to have some minimum wage kid wash your car and make a bunch of swirl marks on your 50k+ machine and wipe the inside in armor all. If you prep it you can do a proper wash with two buckets and clay it, then either sealant and wax or ceramic coat it. I’m not having them create a problem even if I’m taking it off-road I don’t care I want to create my own scratches!!!!!!!
This all day. My fleet manager promised to not even take off the plastic. Leave it as it is like it was onthe truck. And I'm filling it up with gas. Lol. So whenever it does get here... I'll hopefully have a video of babying it the first 2 days I have it. Removing all the plastic, Claybar,polish,seal, wax... Putting my wheels/tires on..... then immediately getting it dirty lol
Ford Bronco What are your expectations for the day you take delivery of your new Bronco? if-you-know-what-i-mean-you-know-what-i-mean
Sponsored