Sponsored

What are your expectations for the day you take delivery of your new Bronco?

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contemplating letting the wife drive it home with the top off so I can pull a Mr. Bean all the way home.
tenor.gif
That is me with every Jeep that I see.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I expect it to be setup on the launchpad, aimed for Mars because I’ll be over the moon.

Can’t you imagine driving in that reduced gravity... lol

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

- It will be a bright, warm sunny day in the Pacific Northwest.
- My Bronco will still be hermetically sealed from the factory. Not even breathed in.
- New dealership employee, Emily Ratajkowski will greet me at the door and perform the vehicle walkthrough and any final...spit and polish required.
- Emily will then grab a picnic basket, man the copilot seat and take the rest of the day off.
- Dealership will throw in a bunch of accessories, swag and a full tank of gas due to my long wait from reservation to delivery.
- I will leave town by dirt road and wander through the Gifford Pinchot National Forest with stops by St. Helens, Adams and Rainier along with a few isolated natural hot springs to appease Em.
- Once home, I will tell my wife (after the steak knives have been put away) that Emily and I have decided to 'make a go of it'.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't borrow trouble for tomorrow. Your Bronco will show up with all ordered amenities and you will giggle with joy when you see it. Me, I will wear a diaper because I will most likely pee myself when I see mine. ;)
THIS...RIGHT...HERE!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

get to the dealer and as they are taking it off the truck it falls off. Now I have to wait until 2023 to get mine.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
- It will be a bright, warm sunny day in the Pacific Northwest.
- My Bronco will still be hermetically sealed from the factory. Not even breathed in.
- New dealership employee, Emily Ratajkowski will greet me at the door and perform the vehicle walkthrough and any final...spit and polish required.
- Emily will then grab a picnic basket, man the copilot seat and take the rest of the day off.
- Dealership will throw in a bunch of accessories, swag and a full tank of gas due to my long wait from reservation to delivery.
- I will leave town by dirt road and wander through the Gifford Pinchot National Forest with stops by St. Helens, Adams and Rainier along with a few isolated natural hot springs to appease Em.
- Once home, I will tell my wife (after the steak knives have been put away) that Emily and I have decided to 'make a go of it'.
Emily Ratajkowski huh? I can’t fault you for aiming for the stars in your dream.

I’d take her over a Bronco every day of the week.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably drive up and get excited gawking at it. Then get annoyed that I’m hungry and have to sign paperwork in an office. After the ordeal I’ll just be annoyed, hungry and tired so my wife will yell at me for being an ass. So I’ll get more annoyed and we’ll just drive in silence after we get food.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will show up and some random dude will offer 500,000$ for it. I’ll tell him to pound sand then ask my wife how she is getting home.
She will laugh and say riding with you and I’ll say no jeep owners allowed in my bronco!!! (Sound of tires squealing away)
She will probably get a ride with the guy who offered me 500,000$ so it’s a win win for me. Lol

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Me, my two friends driving to the lot, them with sodas leering like nerds through the dealer window (it's an inside joke).
Me adjusting the manual seat like it's 1995, driving to my friends house to take off the top. Grab ice cream, OH NO! Spill ice cream on my brand new truck PHEW it's MGV.

My paranoid self is worried accessories or features will be missing, or there will be unacceptable panel gaps

Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That the salesman will act like he actually had a part of it (I better not catch him sitting playing in my bronco :ROFLMAO:)

I would like to get a few people that are also on top of their game that see when their Bronco should be delivered. I fully expect us to know before our dealership ever contacts any of us.
We all show up, bring beach chairs and have a tailgate in the parking lot as we wait. This is all about us! We can high 5 and celebrate our new babies' arrival.

Radios will be Blaring, over and over to annoy everyone else.

WE are being held captive - and our Wild Beasts want to be freed!

Sales, finance need to get their whatever together inside and bring it out for a signature. Everyone blasting horns as each Bronco is finally let loose out of the paddock.

And when I spring free, I'll be imagining myself butt-naked and only wearing that big shit-eating grin on my face! Front top panels off, windows down as I blow a kiss and yell "Ciao, babies!!!"

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My only real worry is that, after seeing my new ride, I might act like a 10 year old that just got a PS5 for Xmas.
Or in some cases, a 40-year old...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife will proclaim she will be the first to test drive and remind me the entire 10 hour drive to pick it up but when we arrive she will say "you drive first".

I will probably misjudge the amount of time it will take after we arrive and show up starving. I will have to settle for some garbage like McDonalds but at that point my Quarter Pounder might as well have been made by chef Gordon Ramsay.

I will more than likely have to poop at some point, probably for 75-80% of the 10 hour ride but have a debilitating fear of public toilets with stalls.

I'm already ready to get home and our Bronco hasn't been built yet.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't borrow trouble for tomorrow. Your Bronco will show up with all ordered amenities and you will giggle with joy when you see it. Me, I will wear a diaper because I will most likely pee myself when I see mine. ;)
I will also show up in a diaper, just in case it’s a different color than what I ordered, I won’t be peeing. 🤞
Sponsored