Sponsored

What are your expectations for the day you take delivery of your new Bronco?

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got low expectations so it should be good.

It's the people with high expectations who will be disappointed.

Of course there are always the true die hard fans who will always love it no matter how bad it really is.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"What are your expectations for the day you take delivery of your new Bronco?"

Wake up. Morning sex. Breakfast; probably bacon, eggs and toast. A double-shot of espresso. Sh*t, shower and shave. 'nother double-shot on the way to the dealership. The rest of the day will be driving off road until sometime after sunset.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some reason, I have this bad feeling that I'll show up and it'll be missing an option that I ordered. Missing Sasquatch, or High instead of Lux, who knows.

Anyone else?
Thanks for reminding me of the dread.
I had a dream a few weeks ago, that I got the call that my Bronco has arrived at my selected dealership. And as I pull in, my shiny blue Badlands will be driving off the lot with someone else behind the wheel, right next to me. I go speak to the sales rep, and learn that some rookie salesman just sold my Bronco to some one because as we have seen, not everyone understands these vehicles are reserved.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I know is I’m not letting them prep my bronco. Be sure you guys all let them know not to prep your bronco in anyway. Prep it yourself.
What sorts of things fall under "prep your Bronco"?

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What are your expectations for the day you take delivery of your new Bronco? 1617734333839

Morning flight to NOLA.
Ride to the Dealer.
Glamour shots with my Rapid Red Beauty
Finalize Paperwork.
Find a nice Cajun spot for Lunch.
Leisurely ride back to Pensacola.
(Might take my wife, haven't decided yet)

Sponsored

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1. Arrive at dealership.
2. Look over and hug my Bronco.
3. Finalize paperwork.
4. Drive to nearest bar to rip shots with @StephensAutoCenter
5. Shake John's hand and thank him.
6. Leave West Virginia listening John Denver
Queue John Denver....

/john

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
- It will be a bright, warm sunny day in the Pacific Northwest.
- My Bronco will still be hermetically sealed from the factory. Not even breathed in.
- New dealership employee, Emily Ratajkowski will greet me at the door and perform the vehicle walkthrough and any final...spit and polish required.
- Emily will then grab a picnic basket, man the copilot seat and take the rest of the day off.
- Dealership will throw in a bunch of accessories, swag and a full tank of gas due to my long wait from reservation to delivery.
- I will leave town by dirt road and wander through the Gifford Pinchot National Forest with stops by St. Helens, Adams and Rainier along with a few isolated natural hot springs to appease Em.
- Once home, I will tell my wife (after the steak knives have been put away) that Emily and I have decided to 'make a go of it'.
You know when you can go to the manufacturer to see your vehicle being built in the assembly line? This is much better.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The thrill for me is that my son wants to drive over 100 miles and be there for the delivery. He absolutely loves the new Broncos and I have never seen him so exited over a vehicle before. He wants one real bad although being a newlywed, he has other priorities right now- getting a house. One of the reasons I wanted to pursue the Bronco so much is due to him. He watched the debut and texted me the following morning- after which I told him I put in a reservation. He is more excited than I am and I intend to pass it on to him at some point. He was able to see my 66 Bronco I tried to restore and failed 2 years ago. He was absolutely fascinated with it. So just to see his expression while we take delivery will be the moment for me.

Sponsored

Greylyn

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My plan is to have a ceramic paint coating applied to the outside and, possibly, tinting on the Windows to block the southern sun. Once that is completed, my wife and I will drive to the mountains for some off-road touring.

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The thrill for me is that my son wants to drive over 100 miles and be there for the delivery. He absolutely loves the new Broncos and I have never seen him so exited over a vehicle before. He wants one real bad although being a newlywed, he has other priorities right now- getting a house. One of the reasons I wanted to pursue the Bronco so much is due to him. He watched the debut and texted me the following morning- after which I told him I put in a reservation. He is more excited than I am and I intend to pass it on to him at some point. He was able to see my 66 Bronco I tried to restore and failed 2 years ago. He was absolutely fascinated with it. So just to see his expression while we take delivery will be the moment for me.
You might want to sleep with one eye open.
Sponsored