Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then you're good. Many haven't updated their profile and I just didn't want you to have unrealized expectations.

With regard to the MOLLE grid, IMO, it is an overrated feature. If you have young kids, than having items hanging off the back of the front seats intruding into the leg space isn't an issue. If they are young adults, there is only 6" of legroom between a passenger's legs and front seat backs unless the front passengers are short where the seat is moved forward.

Even if no one intends for rear passengers, the MOLLE grid begs for shit to be hung on them. I see the ads on my FB feed where every square inch has items attached from axes, fire extinguishers, firearms, etc. The more weight secured to the grid will test the attachment hardware. Unless it is bolted to the seat back, it likely is only attached with plastic clips.
PLUS, and worse, it will rattle and drive you in.sane.o.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is listed on the "Make it yours in 4 steps" flyer...not that it's true

BB.jpg
Yeah. But I just checked the Order Guide, Dealer Quick Reference Guide, and Bronco Packaging Guide, and none of them list it as standard. They are all very clear that itā€™s included in Mid.

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still want to know the roof dimensions on the 2 door bronco

Goat4454

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am seriously not happy about this either, as the whole purpose of getting a 4 door is due to my teenagers having a better experience on some trips I have planned before they grow on up and move out.
Easier to get in and out of, more room, getting the experience of riding with the doors off, etc.
But no cupholders in rear?
Not even molded ones on the side panels?
Large oversight or a conscious decision made by engineers (for whatever functional reason) and they are avoiding it, hoping people won't notice until the signature is done.
Much like the poorly executed bottle opener which was a large talking point early in the rollout (as was the BYOD rail).
Now kind of glossed over and not brought up, hoping we all "forget they mentioned it months back".

As a solution I already looked at and purchased some MOLLE cupholders/bottle holders.
Not the greatest option but definitely one that will work vs. none at all.
Several companies sell them, and sell different types/quality stuff.

I'm usually not the negative or complaining type. I guess rough morning and cupholder concern has me ready to be like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down".
All I need to push me over the edge is a vending machine to take my money or vend me a moldy honeybun. :LOL:
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m after. What function reason is there why cup holders couldnā€™t be added ??

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BB.jpg
I used that as the "fact resource" as well but the Order Guide is probably the trump card at this point.

Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. But I just checked the Order Guide, Dealer Quick Reference Guide, and Bronco Packaging Guide, and none of them list it as standard. They are all very clear that itā€™s included in Mid.

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
No disrespect, Mr. Danger, but a certain level of ambiguity still exists. All of these documents have shown to have errors, some of which have been corrected.

The order guide doesnā€™t even distinguish the option between choosing the dark cloth or the sandstone, as far as I can see.

I guess I would just really like to see a Big Bend produced with a manual transmission and sandstone seats, and see from there.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No disrespect, Mr. Danger, but a certain level of ambiguity still exists. All of these documents have shown to have errors, some of which have been corrected.

The order guide doesnā€™t even distinguish the option between choosing the dark cloth or the sandstone, as far as I can see.

I guess I would just really like to see a Big Bend produced with a manual transmission and sandstone seats, and see from there.
I wouldn't expect Ford to come out to confirm/deny the heated seat sans MId of the sandstone BB seats. The only way we'll know is for a buyer to order the sandstone without the Mid to confirm. Even if the seats have heated capability, it may not be functional without the control on the IP.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What are your remaining questions? 1614087855314

No disrespect taken at all!

It just seems to me that the only example of the BB maybe getting heated seats as standard is the "Lineup" doc. It states "Heated front seats" but I read that as making a distinction between it and Base (where Heated Seats are not an option), and BB also lists Remote start which is only available with the AT... and makes no mention of it being "standard"

...and every other piece of documentation we have states heated seats is only available in the Mid Package...

...so I know where I'm falling on this one.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am seriously not happy about this either, as the whole purpose of getting a 4 door is due to my teenagers having a better experience on some trips I have planned before they grow on up and move out.
Easier to get in and out of, more room, getting the experience of riding with the doors off, etc.
But no cupholders in rear?
Not even molded ones on the side panels?
Large oversight or a conscious decision made by engineers (for whatever functional reason) and they are avoiding it, hoping people won't notice until the signature is done.
Much like the poorly executed bottle opener which was a large talking point early in the rollout (as was the BYOD rail).
Now kind of glossed over and not brought up, hoping we all "forget they mentioned it months back".

As a solution I already looked at and purchased some MOLLE cupholders/bottle holders.
Not the greatest option but definitely one that will work vs. none at all.
Several companies sell them, and sell different types/quality stuff.

I'm usually not the negative or complaining type. I guess rough morning and cupholder concern has me ready to be like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down".
All I need to push me over the edge is a vending machine to take my money or vend me a moldy honeybun. :LOL:
I agree, with you, this was a strange oversight and I have also looked into MOLLE cupholders. That being said, I think there is a better option. Those rear door mesh nets are bronco bolt in items. I would imagine that ford is planning on selling after market molded cupholders for the door that you can bolt in. If not, the aftermarket should. And if they don't....well I guess I will be engineering my own and 3D printing some design models. I guess that is the beauty of the setup for the bronco. Most things in the truck are swappable by design, door straps included. If any pain points are discovered after launch, the aftermarket will surely have a fix quick.

I guess from fords perspective, they want everyone to buy top trim models so they can make as much money as possible. As dumb as it sounds, I am sure those extra 2 cupholders will convince some to upgrade to a higher trim or the leather. I can live without them and engineer or purchase a simple solution.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, with you, this was a strange oversight and I have also looked into MOLLE cupholders. That being said, I think there is a better option. Those rear door mesh nets are bronco bolt in items. I would imagine that ford is planning on selling after market molded cupholders for the door that you can bolt in. If not, the aftermarket should. And if they don't....well I guess I will be engineering my own and 3D printing some design models. I guess that is the beauty of the setup for the bronco. Most things in the truck are swappable by design, door straps included. If any pain points are discovered after launch, the aftermarket will surely have a fix quick.

I guess from fords perspective, they want everyone to buy top trim models so they can make as much money as possible. As dumb as it sounds, I am sure those extra 2 cupholders will convince some to upgrade to a higher trim or the leather. I can live without them and engineer or purchase a simple solution.
Agreed. And as long as the doors are on, it will work.
However...in those times when we are wheelin' doorless, the kids are going to have to hold their beverage of choice, at least until I find a useable alternative.
Glad I got the washout floor...Bumps and big Gulps don't mix.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As for cup holders, I thought it has always been stated that the Bronco comes with 4 cup holders and optionally you can add 2 more. That option appears to be the leather seats and those additional 2 come from the center armrest.

Now that is not to assume that the standard rear cup holders are even worth a dam.

And I'm also guessing that you loose those standard rear ones IF you remove the doors on the 4 door.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's my unanswered (confirmed) question...

What trims or packages get you the Front Tire Cam. We know Rock Crawl seems to have it which suggest only BD, BL, and FE have it.
Sponsored