North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A good dealership told me that it is possible to have an accessory shipped to my house and I can install it myself if it doesn't come in time to pick up my Bronco. I would have to pay for shipping, though.
You may be able to save some money by not ordering those late accessories from you dealer, especially if they are DIO.

A few months ago we discussed how DIO would work, one of the dealers chimed in and gave an example (example figures only):
DIO Cost: $150
Accessory Cost: $100
Ford pays dealer for Install: $50

So if you buy direct, after the fact, from the parts counter or one of the many discount Ford parts dealers online, you save money and don't end up paying for the hidden dealer install cost.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You may be able to save some money by not ordering those late accessories from you dealer, especially if they are DIO.

A few months ago we discussed how DIO would work, one of the dealers chimed in and gave an example (example figures only):
DIO Cost: $150
Accessory Cost: $100
Ford pays dealer for Install: $50

So if you buy direct, after the fact, from the parts counter or one of the many discount Ford parts dealers online, you save money and don't end up paying for the hidden dealer install cost.
Not to rehash that thread, but buyers should definitely weigh the importance of accessories that are needed to be covered by the factory warranty and make sense to roll into their note. The possible rumored 2" lift makes sense. Paying for the drop-down rear gate table over the life of the note to what amounts to a bolt on accessory doesn't.

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My question would be why is the tow package so expensive with a flimsy tow hitch like that and just a little bit of wiring ,that should be only a couple hundred dollars

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there possibilty of a soft top for the 2 door in the future?

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do you get the led tail lights on the big bend? Mid package or with signature headlights?

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question would be why is the tow package so expensive with a flimsy tow hitch like that and just a little bit of wiring ,that should be only a couple hundred dollars
It’s like anything in life that’s financed, they charge more because we’re willing to worry more about the monthly cost than the actual cost.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless in Quebec: Honque.
That sounds like a derogatory term for Caucasian folks OR part of the name of a Moccasin Creek video:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you get the led tail lights on the big bend? Mid package or with signature headlights?
On the BB, the Signature Lighting option includes both the headlights and taillights. BN confirmed the package in the latest Q/A.

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How easy do we think it will be to add the wiring needed for towing, aftermarket? Will it require any splicing or will it just be an inline connector somewhere? Also, why does the factory hitch use a 7 pin connector when it doesn't come with a brake controller?
Sponsored