2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m expecting to hear the following:
Production has ramped up
OKTB is granted
Some customer builds will be produced and delivered by late May
Commodities are no longer an issue

I know I know. I’m smoking something but I have to hold out hope or I’ll just sit in the corner and whimper.
I wouldn't hold my breath on the OKTB as the JOB1 is expected for 05/03. OKTB usually goes a month after the JOB1. However, order build should start after the JOB1 is given to MAP, therefore, some orders should start been locked up by the end of this month I believe.
Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford sees loads of Bronco orders cancelled and buyers flock to hard to find 4Runner TRD Pro, and readily available B&P Rubicon's, and feel treated like a real customer.
I see a lot of frustration in here and you haven't received yet your estimate build day that is going to be in May. Remember, most of the orders is going to be 2022MY. That means that a lot of us we will have to wait another 12 months or more to get our Bronco.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Due to additional COVID supply chain delays, all MY '21 Broncos will be built using "Ranger Bolts" instead of Bronco Bolts. Ford says, "Relax, 50 years from now these vehicles will reach collector-level status at Mecum Auto auctions".

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A 1400 HP 7 motor all-electric Bronco, to go with the 1400 HP 7 motor all-electric Mustang Mach E 1400.

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see evidence of B&P changes coming... the accessories sub-menus were just reorganized

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve heard by April 8th anyone’s reservations pictures that don’t match what they ordered will be updated so I’m hoping for that!
Ford Bronco What big news are we expecting in April 77AA8654-3D51-4B8E-9191-8E0D71AB0E00

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MIC top delay announcement - enraging everyone minus some 4 door guys getting a soft top

but seriously, are they still finalizing the MIC? Last time it disappeared at MAP a few months ago, it came back as a darker color. Now it disappeared again from the road show rigs...

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
are they still finalizing the MIC? Last time it disappeared at MAP a few months ago, it came back as a darker color. Now it disappeared again from the road show rigs...
Excellent question....and if there's an availability issue with MIC tops, that might be the reason we're not seeing 2-door Broncos at the dealer events.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing besides the usual. May will be a sneak preview of my22 changes, maybe color swabs. June will have full my22 details. July will be my22 ordering and bp update

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing besides the usual. May will be a sneak preview of my22 changes, maybe color swabs. June will have full my22 details. July will be my22 ordering and bp update
I expect some preview of concepts at Super Cel East in April and continued hints/leaks early summer. I think seeing MY22 ordering and B/P update in July is wishful thinking. I don't expect the MY22 order banks opening until the fall at the end of September. B/P might be updated by Labor Day.

Sponsored

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m expecting to hear the following:
Production has ramped up
OKTB is granted
Some customer builds will be produced and delivered by late May
Commodities are no longer an issue

I know I know. I’m smoking something but I have to hold out hope or I’ll just sit in the corner and whimper.
How dare you hope for the best!? Don't you know that this is all a ploy to build up your hopes before Ford will inevitably pull the rug out from under us. Ships are stuck in the canal containing all the parts to build the Bronco. All the chips are delayed, even potato. Trust me, I know production. This is all bad. April will again be filled with more delays. I'm all knowing. You know nothing.

I'm only kidding. It's just funny to me how many negative comments can come from such a simple question. I'm all in with you on this and really do hope all of the things you listed are correct. Also, I hope everyone can sense sarcasm too.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Indisputable proof the Sasquatch exists before the Job 1 Ford Bronco Sasquatch editions are ever built .

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford loses trademark/copyright to "Bronco" name. Only other well-known horse name available is "Thumbelina".
Sponsored

Last edited: