Sponsored

What body color looks best with black painted top?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Food for thought, if the wheels are black and the top is black does that really look odd on any color combo? :unsure:

Capture.JPG
To me it does lol. Like I said, I am old school in my views on color combos. I don't care for black wheels. I think they hide the detail of the wheels.
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that the black over CG looks good on the sport. And I really like stock white 4 dr. I think the stock 4 dr would look good black hard top over CG

IMG_20200902_190516.jpg

1602167415893.png

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like kind of a personal preference thing really. To me, I would probably hate AMB with a painted black top. I also hate AMB with a MIC top... White is the only viable top color for AMB. Not sure this helped.
This probably won't help either, but I'm going black on black.

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't get me wrong it's not going to look bad at all, just my opinion a full black painted top with the Velocity Blue will be overpowering. Hence my desire to go with the AMB which will in certain light and angles nearly match perfectly.
Black and blue hardly ever look good together.

Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am assuming that we will not be able to order a white top. If that turns out to be the case, I am going to get the painted black top. What bottom color do you think looks best with the black painted top (I know it's a personal preference-still want to know your thoughts). Also, which color do you think is a huge mistake to put with the painted black top?
Black is a neutral not a color, just like white. All neutrals, blk/wht spectrum look great with one another. Earth tones also go really well with blk, tan,brown and green.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cyber Orange, hands down! Orange and Black look Awesome together.
Ford Bronco What body color looks best with black painted top? 2021-Ford-Bronco-2-Door-exterior-1
Ford Bronco What body color looks best with black painted top? 29-2012-mustang-boss-302

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cyber Orange, hands down! Orange and Black look Awesome together.
Ford Bronco What body color looks best with black painted top? 29-2012-mustang-boss-302
Well the mustang pictured is Competition Orange which is the greatest shade of orange ever made, wish that was on the bronco

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the mustang pictured is Competition Orange which is the greatest shade of orange ever made, wish that was on the bronco
Agreed, I'm still holding out hope for a darker orange ?. Something like Lexus Blazing Carnelian would be Awesome!
Ford Bronco What body color looks best with black painted top? images (3)

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am assuming that we will not be able to order a white top. If that turns out to be the case, I am going to get the painted black top. What bottom color do you think looks best with the black painted top (I know it's a personal preference-still want to know your thoughts). Also, which color do you think is a huge mistake to put with the painted black top?
Ford Bronco What body color looks best with black painted top? F3CD8A02-1E76-4012-AD45-63B1CEA81D18
I I was all set for a WT with this combo. The ugly grey top will look horrible. At a loss.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a bit old school in my ways of viewing color combos.

Any bright color IMO will look really good with the black top. Rapid red, Race Red, School Bus Yellow(cyber organge) and even Velocity Blue.

Colors that will look good with it, Black Carbonized Grey, Oxford White ( Boring combo IMO)

Colors that I think will look terrible with it, Cactus Grey, Area 51 and Anti Matter blue. I just don't think cactus grey or Area 51 will look good with black, I think it would just look odd and Antimatter blue is to dark of a blue to contrast with black
What color do you suggest for Cactus Gray?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What color do you suggest for Cactus Gray?
Personally I think the only color top that would look good on cactus gray would be body color. Or possibly white.

I think black would look terrible, as would the MIC grey. Cactus gray to me doesn't lend itself well to contrasting colors its to unique of a color.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally I think the only color top that would look good on cactus gray would be body color. Or possibly white.

I think black would look terrible, as would the MIC grey. Cactus gray to me doesn't lend itself well to contrasting colors its to unique of a color.
Thank you. We will check on it

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i don't know if its a huge mistake to add black top to any but colors close enough that will clash may be AMB maybe the carbonized gray? ... but kinda hard to say. All other colors, black is going to look normal. If i had to pick today color combo, Velocity blue with a white MIC top if its available at launch (CMON YOU SAID YOU'RE LISTENING FORD!!!!). Otherwise, I am going to be trying to see how i can get my top painted/wrapped to be white anyway cuz Ford is a bunch of idiots not thinking white top at launch would sell like $5 superbowl tickets.
I’m with you on the White top I would go with antimatter blue.. I also like the carbonized grey.
Sponsored