Sponsored

What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you?

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got nothing except one call in January telling me I’m being bumped to the MY22. Called them in July and asked them if they were getting a demo unit in and they said in a couple of weeks and they would let me know when it came in. Didn’t hear anything called in three weeks ago and they said they had one and to come in and take a look. Last week stopped by and they made me sit for 15 minutes and then gave me 20 questions on why I was there and why I wanted to see a Bronco.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bronco Off-Rodeo hat for all the dealers' Bronco orders.

I was thrilled they did that...

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m hoping to score a box of Pro V1 balls (with their logo) and a shirt whenever I take delivery….I think that’s fair…LOL

Sponsored

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys, just thought it would be interesting to hear what "bronco swag" dealers are sending people in the mail. Ive seen some dealers send everything from just basic brochures to full on backpacks and coffee mugs. Heres a picture of what a person on the Facebook Bronco group received from their dealer! Please show pictures of your items and what dealer you ordered from!

514891C1-496D-44EA-9B64-B13A01A437D8.jpeg
Ummm - nothing other than the vague promise to look into whether I (dirt mountain Holder) can test drive their mannequin.

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got this when I placed my order at Kistler Ford in Toledo, Ohio. It wasn't much but it wasn't expected and a nice surprise. I use the compass hook to hang my keys on my purse every day and I love it. It's the little things ❤

The dealership has since been bought by Yark Automotive which is a much bigger dealer mall so I'm sure the swag has improved. What say you @Alpha1_Silverback ?

Ford Bronco What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you? 20210309_175122

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer has sent nothing nor will they respond to any inquiries.

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this when I placed my order at Kistler Ford in Toledo, Ohio. It wasn't much but it wasn't expected and a nice surprise. I use the compass hook to hang my keys on my purse every day and I love it. It's the little things ❤

The dealership has since been bought by Yark Automotive which is a much bigger dealer mall so I'm sure the swag has improved. What say you @Alpha1_Silverback ?

That swag is from your salesman not the company! 🙃
I may have some more “I appreciate your business” even tho it will be 2025 before you get your bronco gifts! 🤭😉

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That swag is from your salesman not the company! 🙃
I may have some more “I appreciate your business” even tho it will be 2025 before you get your bronco gifts! 🤭😉
You better hope not! Rumor has it that Jeep has a limited edition pink color available and if they take my Velocity Blue away I might have to jump ship! That's my favorite color so it's tempting....

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi guys, just thought it would be interesting to hear what "bronco swag" dealers are sending people in the mail. Ive seen some dealers send everything from just basic brochures to full on backpacks and coffee mugs. Heres a picture of what a person on the Facebook Bronco group received from their dealer! Please show pictures of your items and what dealer you ordered from!

Zilch, zero, nada.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealership sent me a salesperson who I regularly have to educate on what is going on with the Ford Bronco production process in Michigan.
Sponsored

Last edited: