Sponsored

What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you?

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You better hope not! Rumor has it that Jeep has a limited edition pink color available and if they take my Velocity Blue away I might have to jump ship! That's my favorite color so it's tempting....
Just wrap it your favorite color! Don't go to the dark side! lol Well either way you go, I can make it happen!
Sponsored

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealership sent me a salesperson who I regularly have to educate on what is going on with the Ford Bronco production process in Michigan.
I had a similar experience with a mid-Michigan dealer, so I switched. I don't need my salesman to be both ignorant AND condescending... 🙄

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a 2K under invoice price from my dealer. Lord knows I don't need anything else to make me happy. :) But, that's some pretty cool stuff y'all be a gettin'........

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got this when I placed my order at Kistler Ford in Toledo, Ohio. It wasn't much but it wasn't expected and a nice surprise. I use the compass hook to hang my keys on my purse every day and I love it. It's the little things ❤

The dealership has since been bought by Yark Automotive which is a much bigger dealer mall so I'm sure the swag has improved. What say you @Alpha1_Silverback ?

20210309_175122.jpg
I just put my reservation in so I know it'll be forever to get my bronco. I was wondering if you recommend Yark ford, I selected Baumann. I'm not a fan of Brondes at all since they serviced my old vehicle and I had 5% braking power when I left.

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just put my reservation in so I know it'll be forever to get my bronco. I was wondering if you recommend Yark ford, I selected Baumann. I'm not a fan of Brondes at all since they serviced my old vehicle and I had 5% braking power when I left.
I just sent you a PM

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just my bronco

BubbaBronc

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FoMoCo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi guys, just thought it would be interesting to hear what "bronco swag" dealers are sending people in the mail. Ive seen some dealers send everything from just basic brochures to full on backpacks and coffee mugs. Heres a picture of what a person on the Facebook Bronco group received from their dealer! Please show pictures of your items and what dealer you ordered from!

Ford Bronco What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you? 70963FE2-E44F-4755-A364-95877A360EDA

I attached a pic of what my dealer sent me.

Sponsored

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got home to find a small Bronco box on my doorstep. Turns out it is a very lightweight hammock, which is the most useful piece of free swag I have ever received. Only downside is months ago I cancelled my Bronco order and got a 4Runner. Never did get my $100 deposit back so I guess this helps a little. For sure will throw this swag in the back of my 4Runner. Love the new Bronco even though I bought a 4Runner.

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did get a sweet Hammock Wednesday…… with a message, hang in there.

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3% under invoice and a VIN/build date.

Canonman11

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer sent nothing but took everything over MSRP!! Go Ford!! Way to show the love for us dedicated buyers. They should be consistent if they do things like that.
Sponsored