Sponsored

What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you?

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you? Screenshot_20201104-084436_Chrome
Sponsored

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an initial email. When I responded, the dealer's so-called "Bronco Rep" said that the email went out by mistake and that they had no updates. Granted, that was a month ago...but I haven't heard squat since. Sheehy Ford of Warrenton, VA....where you at? lol

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing yet....but forwarded a link of this thread to my salesperson!! Salesperson was just assigned. We'll see.

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i have not got squat, other than an email... after I emailed them...

Sponsored

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi guys, just thought it would be interesting to hear what "bronco swag" dealers are sending people in the mail. Ive seen some dealers send everything from just basic brochures to full on backpacks and coffee mugs. Heres a picture of what a person on the Facebook Bronco group received from their dealer! Please show pictures of your items and what dealer you ordered from!

Ford Bronco What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you? 1604498932695
Only a hat for me.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a picture of what I have received:

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Literally within 45 minutes of placing the online reservation for a 2 door Base I got a call from a clueless salesperson who told me that she would walk me through ordering my brand new Bronco Sport.

Then I received weird, creepy automated emails about requesting price quotes and builds on the Bronco Sport and that I shouldn’t be nervous if this is my first time doing this. Like a clingy ex, the emails kept getting weirder and demanding why I haven’t responded to a price quote they never sent or shown interest in building an SUV I don’t want.

Then I called the dealership and asked them why am I getting this garbage, and they told me that the Bronco Sport is currently available to build, and maybe I should build a Bronco Sport, because the regular Bronco isn’t available yet. Why don’t I want to build a Bronco Sport? Am I scared?

I told him I don’t want to receive any more spam, or get a Bronco Sport, so now I only get spam email about lease offers on Lincolns nobody wants to buy.

If there is any Bronco merchandise/swag, I’m pretty sure the sales manager has kept it for himself or has sold it on eBay by now.

If there is any information coming out from the manufacturer, Ford hasn’t sent me any, and if there’s any information coming out from dealership representatives, no one has contacted me.

The optimistic part of me tells me they are idiots. The cynical side tells me that they are disreputable bastards who try to prey on clueless customers and try to bait and switch them into a Sport, because they can get a pre-order and sale sooner.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I recently got an email from my dealer stating I will get swag when I place an order in December

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recently got an email from my dealer stating I will get swag when I place an order in December
I guess it's time to give my dealer a call. I got an email the same day I reserved thanking me (automated email), and I called a few weeks later to ask about ADM, X-Plan (pre-Ford saying no), etc.

They're definitely getting a call later today.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This SWAG comes from Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX that is selling their Bronco's for MSRP, but free shipping anywhere in the US. Im sure you can find their website and buy that SWAG. ;-)

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Res 1: Local dealer told me about the Escapes they have in stock and other than that nothing.

Res 2: Granger gave me a like on my comment, oh and $2k off invoice.

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This SWAG comes from Sewell Ford in Odessa, TX that is selling their Bronco's for MSRP, but free shipping anywhere in the US. Im sure you can find their website and buy that SWAG. ;-)
Lol I wish you could. I'd pay for a campfire mug like that.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received SUPER HERO BRONCO SWAG. It's invisible.
Sponsored