Sponsored

What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you?

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We haven't gotten anything from Ford. I bought myself a couple shirts and a hat.

Honestly, I do you really expect gifts for putting down a $100 refundable deposit?

I can see maybe on First edition reservations Ford might do something.

If your dealer did send you something, it might be little "lubrication" for the ADM to come later.....
Sponsored

Washoe

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, MB.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi guys, just thought it would be interesting to hear what "bronco swag" dealers are sending people in the mail. Ive seen some dealers send everything from just basic brochures to full on backpacks and coffee mugs. Heres a picture of what a person on the Facebook Bronco group received from their dealer! Please show pictures of your items and what dealer you ordered from!

514891C1-496D-44EA-9B64-B13A01A437D8.jpeg
Nothing, nada, nope. I noticed you stable of cars, very nice.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi guys, just thought it would be interesting to hear what "bronco swag" dealers are sending people in the mail.
I hope my dealer doesn't send anything at all. Then I won't feel bad if/when I switch dealerships.

BroncoBell

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi guys, just thought it would be interesting to hear what "bronco swag" dealers are sending people in the mail. Ive seen some dealers send everything from just basic brochures to full on backpacks and coffee mugs. Heres a picture of what a person on the Facebook Bronco group received from their dealer! Please show pictures of your items and what dealer you ordered from!

514891C1-496D-44EA-9B64-B13A01A437D8.jpeg
Nothing.... although, after reserving my Bronco OBX I did get an email and a voice-mail from my selected dealership that said my reservation for a Bronco Sport would be pushed through. I called to say there must be some confusion with my Bronco OBX reservation which isn't a Bronco Sport. He started to say the OBX is the same as a Sport. Then he saw there were two entries (odd on its own) and he asked me if I was reserving a full size Bronco. Um, yes..... my Ford account says Bronco, not Bronco Sport. I know, mistakes happen. Interesting interaction so far.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email. I responded. Then a couple of weeks later they asked if I was still interested. That’s about as far away from swag as one could get.

Sponsored

bokirby

Big Bend
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435i Xdrive
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordered a whole bronco sport, and reserved a bronco didn’t get a thing. And it takes me three phone calls for every one they return. SEND DEALERS I SHOULD SWITCH TO LOL

Fordication

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150, 2004 Ford Taurus,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh! they sent me a CUP of STFU! when I asked them...LOL Here's hoping!

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't even got a email response back after 2-3 days.
Sponsored