Sponsored

What color are you getting?

What Color Regular Bronco Are You Getting!

• Total voters

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t update my initial input on that other thread. I initially had a Carbonized Grey on order, but changed it to AMB.

I found it difficult choosing a colour based off the renderings from Ford. So I went to my local dealership to look at the colours on some F-150’s and Rangers. That’s how I ended up changing to AMB.
I thought I had it figured out until my wife saw colors in person. I agree that the pre-order data is likely off by enough that it's just as anecdotal as people are saying this poll is.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switched from A51 to Rapid Red weeks ago. Wife liked A51 but it's my vehicle and I couldn't quite do A51 in the end.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also changed my color since the initial Order Tracker we all posted to. Never updated that thread. Switched to Cactus Grey from Area 51 after seeing them in Moab. Area 51 just didn't do it for me when finally seeing it in person on the big Bronco. Cactus Grey kept catching me eye but I was originally hesitant because I didn't want neutral. But damnit it looks too good!
The original tracker isn't current because it's an old thread, that's just "science." Let the man make a color vote post without being chastised.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Race Red

Am suprised it is doing this low in the polls. I have a similar red on my 1994 F150 and the color still holds up great!
Oh well, i will have a more unique Bronco then.
I was between a rapid red base or a race red big bend with sig. but the big bend upcharge just didn’t make sense so I settled for the base.

Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs