First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Of the colors I've seen ... white, so I can repaint it a shade of orange that actually looks orange.

I'd actually want to leave the underside white, to make it easier to see stuff when I'm working on it, and maybe some other parts for accent depending on what gets paint colored.
Smart
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am also interested to see interior color options. Tan interior with race red/white top is my holdout desire. I’ll pay for upholstery If Ford doesn’t offer anything but dreadful black cloth.
I have a feeling we're going to see black as the primary option with cloth and leather available depending on trim (lower trims go cloth, upper with leather), and MAYBE some colored inserts available.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a feeling we're going to see black as the primary option with cloth and leather available depending on trim (lower trims go cloth, upper with leather), and MAYBE some colored inserts available.
The accents would be nice. I had a 14 Mustang with Grabber Blue inserts and an 18 Raptor with orange accent.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so tired of black interiors. would love to see a brown interior, they look so good. would almost buy a king ranch edition just to get the interior
They look nice when clean, and stay cleanish for most people ... but look like **** when they get dusty from a drive down miles of dirt/gravel roads every day. Not to mention frying your rear after sitting in summer sun.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want an interior (leather) color that doesn't attract heat.
In other words, something Other than BLACK or other Dark colors.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Of the colors I've seen ... white, so I can repaint it a shade of orange that actually looks orange.

I'd actually want to leave the underside white, to make it easier to see stuff when I'm working on it, and maybe some other parts for accent depending on what gets paint colored.
The white underside is awesome. I paint all the parts I’ve worked on on my BII white if they’re parts that you don’t see while standing next to the vehicle. Shows dirt much easier but who cares, pays dividends when you’re on the ground working on it and need less light to actually see what you’re fixing.

I haven’t voted yet. I’m waiting for the rest of the colors to be released at the reveal within the next 20 days.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Of the colors listed, I selected Antimatter Blue/White top. That would look pretty sexy, but given my druthers, I'd lean toward the Lightning Blue available on the Ranger, and at that point, I'd have to see it with a non-body color top to make a decision.

Sponsored

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unless Area 51 or Fighter Jet Grey really knock my socks off, I will probably go with white/white and have a wrap of Medium Calypso Green applied in certain areas.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Of the colors listed, I selected Antimatter Blue/White top. That would look pretty sexy, but given my druthers, I'd lean toward the Lightning Blue available on the Ranger, and at that point, I'd have to see it with a non-body color top to make a decision.
I love the Lightning Blue on my Mustang.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man orange would look great but it's way to close to beige. Beige is the color of my current car, my last car and the car before that.

Area 51.

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Area 51 with a black soft top